[07] ━━━ so am i

Start from the beginning

"you want me to dig information from her, for you?"

derek then shrugs, a hopeful look in his eyes. "it'll benefit us a lot, if you do."

                            °•✿•°

scott mccall was seen closing his locker door, when his dark brown eyes noticed aurora de lune and issac lahey talking and smiling with each other.

scott suspiciously stares at isaac, not trusting him one bit around the blonde.

stiles was seen appearing by scott's side, stiles as well distrustfully looking at the curly blonde haired beta.

"i don't like him with rory." stiles skeptically says.

isaac stares at aurora, hesitant on what to say, hoping she won't think otherwise.

"...so, uh, the kanima, huh? i mean, who would've expected that, right?" isaac hints at her.

aurora hums, smiling at him with a shrug.

"yeah, most definitely don't like him, don't trust him either." stiles skeptically stares at isaac.

scott shrugs. "well, it's not like we can do anything."

stiles then went to go towards them, but scott took a hold onto his shoulder stopping him, making him yelp.

both boys then watched as isaac was making a move to go, but not before he placed a kiss upon her forehead, then walking away.

aurora slightly smiles, then turned around, but as she did, she pulled herself back seeing stiles and scott near to her face.

aurora gasped out lightly in surprise at them both.

"why were you with him? he's with derek, remember that?" stiles reminds.

aurora shrugs, walking away. "so?"

"s-so!" stiles gaped at her.

"stiles...what is the problem?" aurora sighed out, turning around to look at him.

"i-i- just...just don't trust him, that's it." stiles quietly says.

"you don't think he's being a little weird?" scott then asks with a suspicious glance.

"i think you're weird." aurora bluntly says.

"rory..." stiles trailed off with a sigh.

"just come out and say whatever you want to say." aurora tiredly says.

"i...well, we." scott points in between him and stiles.

"you guys." aurora states.

"we think that–––that isaac just wants to dig up some information from you." scott deeply exhales.

aurora stares at scott for a while, before speaking . "i think, the fact that you and allison are keeping your relationship a secret, and you're feeling the distance between you two, is a way of trying to cast unnecessary judgement."

"just listen to him, please?" stiles pleads.

aurora looks at stiles then at scott, her snapping at him. "what?"

"just stay away from isaac." scott pleads.

aurora scoffs. "why should i?"

"he's dangerous, rory."

aurora amusingly smirks. "yeah, well, so am i."

scott then sighed out in frustration, looking at stiles then back at aurora. "rory, it's not just that, it's...i think he just wants information."

"what information?"

"derek doesn't know who the kanima is and he knows you know, and he has an advantage by the fact you and isaac are extremely close." scott informs.

"...which, i, by the way, don't approve." stiles piped up.

aurora glanced around, her eyes looking down, thinking about it.

aurora's eyes then widened slightly. "that makes sense...since he was asking me all sort of questions about the kanima..."

isaac lahey was seen walking down a flight of stairs, him walking down a hall, where he had seen scott, stiles and aurora talking.

the lahey then went to take aurora from them.

but, then, he saw stiles pulling aurora into a hug, the blonde hugging him back, which made him become jealous at this action.

isaac huffed, glaring at group.

"why is she hugging him?"

                            °•✿•°