Forced Wife-4~|JJK|

Zacznij od początku

Now that god had gifted her with such a good news, she wanted to be grateful. She thought today would be the best day to disclose this news, maybe he will get happy and accept this news.

She picked up her bag and went down, she had tested the pregnancy kit 3 times but she still went to the hospital with her friend last week to make sure she was right, today the reports were going to come, she was going to collect them.

She sat inside the car and started driving, Jungkook had taught her how to drive, going against his dad and uncle and later on giving a lame excuse to them to satisfy their ideology.

He taught her that because she wanted to learn that otherwise he was more than happy to pick and drop her off.

Y/n was very anxious, she could see so many responsibilities coming for her but she believed Jungkook would help her with everything.

Now the urge to be a better individual bloomed inside her, she wanted to be her child's role model, she didn't want them to turn into
Mr. Jeon or old Jungkook.

She was even thinking of living separately from her in-laws as she didn't want her child to grow in such an environment or Jungkook to again get influenced by his dad.

Y/n almost hit her head on the steering wheel had she not worn the seat belt earlier. Someone banged her new car that Jungkook bought for her last month, from behind.

She angrily came out of the car to put some senses in the person. She thumped the window of the driver seat, angrily. The person opened the window and Y/n huffed.

"Are you blind or drunk-" she groaned when someone injected something in her neck. Before she could fall down, the latter grabbed her before picking her in his arms and taking her inside the car.

——

"Y/n!" Jungkook called out as soon as he entered their room. "Are you in the washroom?" he asked before knocking on the door. "Y/n, are you there?" he asked thumping on the door. "Stop teasing me and answer me, love!" he said and sighed when he got no response. He opened the door and peeked inside. He frowned when he didn't see her around. Walking towards the shower cabin, he opened it and no one was there too.

He checked her everywhere and at last he strode out and went inside the kitchen to see his mom working there.

"Mom, did you see y/n? I can't see her anywhere!" Jungkook desperately asked. She stopped cutting the vegetables and looked down, scared. Jungkook noticed that and walked closer to her. "Mom, what happened? Is she alright? Did something happen to her?" he asked holding her hand.

"Jungkook-" she paused and teared up in fear.

She hated him before because he had turned into his dad, who she hated a lot but after y/n came in his life, he changed and she stopped hating him now.

Y/n tried to build a nice relationship within them so her husband doesn't feel deprived of motherly love since he always felt that absence in his life whenever he saw Y/n's mom and dad showering their love to her.

Jungkook and his mom weren't close but weren't too distant as well. They didn't feel awkward with each other now.

"I overheard your dad's conversation and-" she stopped.

"And what mom?" he asked desperately.

"He was talking about removing y/n from your life! She went out this morning and till now she hasn't returned and I think it could be him, behind all this!" she said and he clenched his fists before going out.

Jungkook strode towards his dad's library before entering inside it without his permission.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" Jungkook roared grabbing his dad's collar. Mr. Jeon glared at him, he was shocked.