"alright boys and girl- let's roll the first video"

the first video was a guy wearing a boxing glove and Kenny shouts "LULLUH" and regrets it since the video hasn't played fully.

"wait wait-" Kenny tries to continue watching it.

"nah man you gotta guess now" i laugh.

"yeah cmon" Aj backs me.

"Kenny you saw boxing gloves and thought 'yes this is me'" Sharky looks at him.

"i thought that was me-" Kenny agrees.

"what is the catchphrase?"

"well the catchphrase is-" Kenny starts but gets distracted by me raising my arms up.

"what are you-"

"i just know it" i shrug.

"how the flip does she know it?" he asks confused.

"you said LULLUH-" Sharky shrugs.

"on everything i've never seen this clip before" i state.

"you saw the gloves and you got excited Kenny" Sharky stands in front of him.

"it's- it's-"

"aye he's taking too long!" Niko shouts.

"yeah he's taking too long- NEEK NEEK" i say tryna buzz in.

"nah BEEP BEEP BEEP!" Niko says tryna steal it first.

"nope everyone's frozen right now until he guesses" Sharky looks at us then back at Kenny.

"beat him up? no no beat it! beat it..?" Kenny guesses.

"beat it? that's a michael jackson song not a catchphrase" Sharky laughs.

"NEEK NEEK NEEK!!!!" i shout.

"SHUSH SHUSH!" AJ joins.

"wait-" Sharky says then slams his hand down for us to shout.

Aj, Niko, and i all buzz at the same time but i swear this shit is rigged cause Niko got picked.

"you know you guys could've watched more" Sharky informs.

"yeah but i don't need that, he's gonna punch his lights out" Niko says.

"fuck" i say frustrated because that's what i was gonna say.

"punch his lights out, i'll have it! punch your lights out" Sharky confirms and Niko gets the point.

"i should change mine to Oi because neek and beep sound the same" i look at Niko then Sharky.

"nah it's too late" Chunkz joins in.

"what'd you just call me?" Niko looks at me.

i look at him "you're a nerd"

everyone starts dying laughing and Sharky looks at me "i will except Oi"

"please let the video play a little bit wallahi stop tryna-" Aj starts.

"we pause it as soon as someone makes a noise remember- roll the next one"

it was three thumbs up and the thumbnail to Usher's song 'Yeah!' three times.

Chunkz makes a noise and gets called on "i say good good good say yeah yeah yeah"

everyone sings along "do it like Usher"

"say good good good say YEAH YEAH YEAH" Chunkz sings and Sharky starts singing along and dancing to it.

"you made that song so it makes sense that you got it right" Sharky laughs.