7

Izuku's head rested on Shota's chest and Hizashi's arms were wrapped around his waist tightly. he and Hizashi were in a deep sleep while Shota was awake, quietly watching them sleep. His arm was stuck under Hizashi and Izuku, haven fallen asleep during the night. Shota knew he'd have to wake them soon, but until then he'd enjoy counting the freckles covering Izuku's face and trying to imprint the peaceful looks on their faces into his brain, stowing it away for a rainy day. he glanced at the clock on his bedside table and sighed realized it was only a few minutes away from when he and Hizashi would have to wake up and start their day, Izuku still had a little under an hour before he'd need to be up if he wanted to shower and change in time. 

"Zash," he whispered moving his free arm to rub Hizashi's shoulder, trying to gently wake him. Hizashi grumbled and cuddled closer to Izuku, hiding his face in Izuku's hair. "Hizashi c'mon, we gotta get up."

"five more minutes," Hizashi whined, Shota rolled his eyes as he laid flat once again. Hizashi usually was and early bird while Shota begged for five more minutes, funny how the tables turn. 

"That's my line," Shota grumbled, he tried to snake his arm out from under the other two and quietly hissed as pins and needles shot up his arm. Hizashi snorted pulling away from Izuku to look at Shota with bleary eyes and a dopey smile. 

"How the turn tables," he teased making Shota grin as he wiggled out from under Izuku and put a pillow in his place. Izuku grumbled in his sleep and latched onto the pillow burying his face into it with a grunt.

"We're out of pumpkin spice," Izuku mumbled into the pillow making Hizashi and Shota look at him, Izuku mumbled incoherently for a couple moments before his eyes fluttered open and he looked at Shota with confusion written all over his face, clearly still mostly asleep. 

"Are we out of pumpkin spice, rockstar?" Hizashi asked and Izuku's brows furrowed as he turned to look at Hizashi, not registering anything happening. "Not a single thought behind those eyes." Hizashi laughed making Izuku whine and bury his face back into the pillow. 

Shota laughed and rubbed Izuku's back comfortingly, "Don't worry dear, we'll get you your pumpkin spice."

"What the fuck are you two on about?" Izuku's voice was laced with sleep and slightly muffled by the pillow. "Why are you guys talking about pumpkin spice?" he turned his head to look at Shota and Shota smiled moving to pet Izuku's hair.

"We're just picking on you, you can go back to sleep I'll wake you up to get ready." Shota reassured and Izuku nodded letting his eyes fall closed, HIzashi smiled and nuzzled back into Izuku's hair. "Not you, you get up." Shota ordered making Hizashi whine, Izuku pushed him away clearly not appreciating Hizashi's loudness as he tried to fall back asleep. 

"Traitor," Hizashi whispered before reluctantly pulling away from Izuku and climbing out of bed, following Shota out of the room. 

-Z-

"Look at the clouds, it looks gross out." Hizashi informed sitting on the window nook with a cup of coffee in his hands. Shota walked over and looked out the window, nodding in agreement. "You think a storm is coming?" Shota mulled it over as he watched dark grey clouds roll in and quickly darken the sky. 

"Yeah, let me check my phone." Shota turned to retrieve his phone from his room, he softened his steps as he walked down the hall and into his room. As he quietly closed the door behind him he peeked at Izuku to make sure he didn't accidently wake him up. Izuku was still wrapped up in the blankets with his face buried in the pillows. Happy with himself for not waking Izuku he tiptoed his way to his bedside table and grabbed his phone, quickly sifting through his notifications until he found the one he was looking for.