13 - dhfuihavbui :)

Izuku sat on his bed, laptop resting in his lap as he did some left over schoolwork from the past two days school was out. He was too busy annoying Shota and Hizashi the past two days to actually do his schoolwork. As he was working on an English assignment Inko knocked on his door and entered his room with a grin on her face.

"How was the lay over with your friends?" She asked playfully as she hopped up on his bed and laid down next to him, making herself comfortable. Izuku smiled and closed his laptop placing it on his bed side table before scooting down to lay on his side facing his mom. 

"It was fun, just relaxed and played games." Izuku hummed rubbing his head against his pillow getting comfortable.

"Did you get sleep?" Inko tilted her head deeper into the pillow and Izuku nodded, Inko reached over and pet his cheek with a smile, "that's good baby, I know it's hard." 

"Can I tell you a secret mama?" Izuku whispered scooting a couple inches closer, Inko nodded and scooted closer with a grin. "I might like the friends I stayed with." 

"Both of them?" Inko questioned raising her eyebrows curiously, Izuku nodded a blush quickly taking over his face making Inko giggle. "You're so cute honey." Izuku and Inko were thick as thieves, Izuku told Inko everything, even stuff most kids would get in trouble for. Inko was a relaxed mother, it was just the two of them and she would be damned if she ever hurt her baby boy. or anyone else for that matter. "Well what are ya, gonna do?" 

"I have no idea," Izuku sighed burying his head in his pillow. Inko giggled playing with Izuku's hair, "what do you think I should do? I mean I like both of them isn't that a bit weird?" Izuku looked up at his mom and Inko tucked a strand of hair behind his with a soft smile.

"Not at all, it's totally normal, you can like more than one person at a time, you can even date more than one person at a time if you do it right." Inko murmured and Izuku furrowed his brows.

"Are you talking about cheating?" He asked incredulously and Inko chuckled shaking her head.

"No, no of course not honey, I'm saying you can date both of them after talking to both of them and getting permission, it's called polyamory, you can date both of them and they could only be dating you or they could also date each other while dating you." Izuku nodded deep in thought, "don't rush it baby, take your time and figure out your feelings before doing anything." 

"I will mama," Izuku promised dropping his head onto his pillow, Inko kissed his forehead before getting up and walking towards the door.

"And don't forget to wear protection!" she called over her shoulder making Izuku groan in embarrassment and hide his face in his pillow while she just laughed and left the room. 

--- 

"So..." Hizashi pursed his lips and picked at his nails as he and Shota sat on Shota's couch. It had been a few hours since Shota dropped Izuku off at home and now it was just Hizashi and Shota at his apartment. Shota looked over at him and quirked a brow, Hizashi looked up at him through his eyelashes, it was a silent stare off for a few moments before Shota sighed and set his laptop to the side. 

"Alright Zash, spit it out." Shota didn't like it when Hizashi beat around the bush, he rather Hizashi be upfront about whatever he wanted to talk about.

"Izuku," Hizashi bit his lip trying to think of how to formulate a sentence, Shota nodded and tilted his head, "and you," he added pausing one more time before pointing at himself, "and me?" 

"What about the 3 of us?" Shota asked a playful smirk on his face and Hizashi rolled his eyes. 

"You know," Hizashi was always good at voicing his wants and needs, but at this moment all those skills flew out the window. Seeing the amused look on Shota's face he glared, "shut the fuck up." 

"I haven't said anything!" Shota laughed, he moved to sit right next to Hizashi, who was sitting with his back against the arm of the couch. "Come on, what about the three of us Zash?"

"Fuck off Sho, you know what I mean." Hizashi huffed crossing his arms and looking away, Shota shrugged moving back to his original spot and opening his laptop once again.

"Welp, I guess we can talk when you use your big boy words." Shota chuckled and Hizashi kicked him with a grunt. 

Hizashi stayed silent as Shota finished his work, there was always tension between Shota and Hizashi but both of them refused to name it or even really acknowledge it but now it was more apparent than ever and there was no way they could ignore it now. Shota hummed to himself as he finished his work and closed his laptop and stood up, he walked around the couch and set his laptop on the dinner table before turning around and walking back to stand behind Hizashi. He cupped Hizashi's jaw and pulled it back so Hizashi was looking up at him.

They stared at each other for a few moments before Hizashi reached and pulled him down for a kiss.