5

Aizawa was the first to wake up, tangled up in a mix of blankets and limbs. He sighed as he realize he was stuck in bed until the other two woke up, not that he minded.

He rolled over to see Izuku, very much stuck in the blankets, pillows and Hizashi's arms. (He was very closed to being smothered by a pillow, Aizawa moved it so that would be avoided.)

Izuku woke up next, about 30 minutes after Aizawa. He tried to untangle himself from the blankets and the two people holding him.

"Where do you think You're going?" Aizawa questioned propping elbow up and resting his head in his palm. Izuku jumped slightly at the sudden voice behind him before turning around and facing Aizawa.

"I need to pee," Izuku whined trying to wiggle his way out of Hizashi's grip without waking him.

Aizawa chuckled as he watched Izuku struggle, "looks like you're shit outta luck."

"Yeah, thanks Zawa," Izuku grumbled as he pried Hizashi's arm off him. Aizawa watched with a smirk as Izuku crawled over him and walked out the room, not without stumbling on his still sleep ridden legs though.

♡︎

Class the next day was normal, Izuku was more energized and mentally present in his classes and with his friends than he had been for the past few weeks. It pleased Aizawa that he had something to do with it, as did Hizashi but he would never admit it to the energetic blonde.

Izuku hummed as he sat on Todoroki's desk, Iida was talking about what he did over the weekend as his friends listened. Izuku couldn't help but drift off into his thoughts, he thought about how well he had slept the past couple of days.

Something he rarely did, his insomnia rarely permitted him more than an hour or two of sleep. But here he was fully rested, thanks to Aizawa and Hizashi.

"Midoriya?" Iida called making Izuku look up, he noticed all his friends staring at him expectantly.

"I'm sorry, what?" Izuku questioned tilting his head with a sheepish smile.

"I was asking what you did over the weekend." Iida replied with a soft smile.

"Oh, I just caught up on some sleep."

-Z-

A quick filler so it actually gets posted.

Anyways, I got a comment on this book for an update about an hour ago and decided to hunker down and and spit out a filler for y'all.

I also went through the comments on the past few chapters and wanted to state that I won't generally write Izuku as a cinnamon roll like most write him like, he will have a personality and act like a normal teen.
Also if Wattpad had tags like AO3 the main tag on this would probably be "crack treated seriously"
My writing style has somewhat changed since the first chapter was published so I'll be going back and rewriting chapters in the future, you won't need to read them to understand the future chapter but feel free to read the updated versions!
:)

Anyways look out for updates and read author notes for changes in the story.

-Z-

💤𝐈𝐧𝐒𝐨𝐌𝐧𝐈𝐚𝐂💤