6

The rest of the week went by slowly and sleep went out the window with Izuku's will to live. By thursday he was ready to eat a whole bottle of melatonin gummies, but instead he decided to try what worked best last time.

Aizawa and Hizashi.

The end of the day came and Izuku was on the hunt, he checked the teacher's lounge, nope only All Might and Midnight. All Might had tried to wrap him up in a conversation which Izuku quickly excused himself, saying he had something really important to discuss with Aizawa.

It took him 20 minutes to finally find Aizawa and Hizashi, both in Hizashi's classroom grading papers and exchanging answers they found funny.

"Midoriya!" Hizashi chirped as Izuku walked through the door. Izuku gave him a small smile as he dropped his bag by the door. "What can we help you with Rockstar?" Hizashi asked with a grin.

"Sleep?" Izuku replied though it was more of a question than an answer.

Aizawa stared for a moment, noticing the bags under Izuku's eyes and his heavy movements.

"Well we can't really leave at the moment, cause these," Hizashi motioned to the stack of papers on his desk, "will never get done." He finished with a laugh.

Izuku frowned and went to grab his bag when Aizawa stopped him. "You could sleep in here, we can wake you when we leave." He offered.

"Yeah, Ai's sleeping bag is under the desk," Hizashi nodded in agreement, "or you can sleep on my lap while I finish grading." He finished with a wink and a teasing grin as if he didn't really mean it.

Izuku laughed as he weighed his options, after a moment he decided on the latter. He always slept best when he was with someone else or had some type of physical contact.

"Make room." Izuku grinned approaching Hizashi. Hizashi was surprised by Izuku's decision to sleep in his lap but never the less he scooted back in his chair and opened his arms. Izuku quickly crawled into his lap and cuddled into Hizashi's chest.

"I'm starting to feel left out," Aizawa mused with a small smirk, Izuku looked over at him apologetically.

"Sorry Aizawa, I'll cuddle you next time. That desk just isn't comfortable." Izuku apologized before moving back to rest against Hizashi's chest.

"I'm gonna hold you to that."

-Z-

Shota grumbled as he stretched he finished grading the last of his papers and was ready to retire to his room. Hizashi looked up at the sudden noise in the room, which had previously only been their breathing and Izuku's light snoring.

"Finished?" Hizashi asked and Shota nodded.

"Yeah, what about you?"

Hizashi hummed holding up his last paper to grade. Shota stood and grabbed his stack of papers murmuring how he was going to go put them in his classroom. Once he left Hizashi turned his attention back to the paper on his desk.

One hand subconsciously ran up and down Izuku's spine while the other one wrote on the paper. It was a sweet moment, it almost felt mundane as Izuku nuzzled his face into Hizashi's neck while sleeping, it was something Hizashi could get used to. Regular and constant cuddles, even while doing something as boring as grading paper.

Hizashi hummed happily as he moved the final graded paper onto his finished stack. He popped his knuckles and let his hands rest on Izuku as he leaned his head back against the chair. His eyes closed momentarily as he just enjoyed the feeling of another person being so close and comfortable with him.

Hizashi was a sucker for any type of physical contact, any of his ex partners could attest to that fact, and he hadn't had any kind of contact like this for months. As he was busy enjoying it Shota walked back in and smiled softly.

"You ready to head out?" Shota asked quietly making Hizashi jump and whip his head towards Shota. Izuku grumbled softly as he was jolted from his sleep.

"Yeah, I'm good to go, what about you Rockstar?" Hizashi asked lookibg down at Izuku who was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Go where?" Izuku questioned quietly, not fully awake yet.

"To my dorm, so you can sleep some more." Shota replied moving to lean against Hizashi's desk and look down at Izuku. Izuku nodded and climbed off Hizashi's lap, stumbling slightly before straightening himself out.

"Yeah, let's go back to sleep."

-Z-

Ik it's kinda short but I wanted to get it out there, I'm currently on a break from writing and this account due to my mental health and some events happening in my life.
When I feel better and have some inspiration I'll finish this story.
I don't know when that'll be but, it'll happen sometime.

Anyways, love y'all.
-Sparky
💙💙💙

💤𝐈𝐧𝐒𝗼𝐌𝐧𝐈𝐚𝐂💤