Untied

Both sensei and Haruki looked shocked, eyes wide. She pulled away and looked at me, tears streaming down her face.

"Im really sorry if i upset you, okay?, but please dont do that again!, look its normal to feel what you felt and your not sick! Your fine!,okay?" she said, the look of guilt in her eyes somehow made me feel uneasy, tears were streaming down her face rapidly.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she smiled and hugged me again, "because my teammate is a loser who can't handle new emotions or whatever!" she said between laughs while crying on my shoulder.

I looked at Sensei and Haruki in confusion, "emotions....is that what was making me feel sick?" I questioned. Continuing to hug me tightly Seina said "yes you idiot! And it wasn't sickness, it was just you feeling someone for someone!".

"But...aren't emotions weakness?" They all looked at me in confusion, "well..some people view it that way especially shinobi, it just depends on how you yourself express and use those emotions. Emotions dont need to be a weakness if you learn to not let them get in the way of your goals." he said.

[3rd person POV]

"What if....you need to kill a person you have these emotions for in your goal?" (Y/N) questioned, they all gave her weird looks, some sad, some curious, but all had a hint of pity, not for her per se, but instead for whatever childhood she had to endure.

"Then that depends on who's the stronger party, but in the end killing a loved one only ends up hurting you even more. Even for ninja, killing someone your fond of,no matter the reason, is traumatic...it haunts you" Han sensei said to the confused girl.

Her face turned to one of panic and paled even more. "Hey calm down!" Seina put a hand on her shoulder, then hugged her and gently rubbed her back in a circular motion, "its okay, we're here for you,alright?" Seina said calmly, as though she were a mother to her teammate.

Slowly and steadily, (Y/N) began to calm down and her breathing became controlled. Seina pulled away from her and smiled while looking at her. "There you go, that's better" she said.

(Y/N) never having been touched in any manner that wasn't training or arrows and weapons trying to hit her looked at the girl, tears streamed down her eyes and she pulled in Seina for a tight hug, crying silently into her clothes.

Seina hugged back and held her closely, no sign of hesitation.

Out of no where the sound of gas being released from a canister was heard and the 4 were surrounded by a thick green fog before all passed out cold.

A few hours later

[(Y/N)'s pov]

I opened my eyes to see that i was tied up and gagged while laying on the ground and so were my teammates and our squad leader was awake while the other two were sleeping soundly. We were trapped in a room that smelled like mold, soon enough the other two groaned awake and someone walked into the room.

"Hello hello" said the man who walked in, he was wearing thick boots and loose fitting clothes with a thick blade cut scar running down his arm. A man with a mask walked in after him undid our gags and sat us up straight so we looked at our assumed kidnapper.

"Well?Nothing to say?", he asked, we all remained quiet, both because of disorientation and having nothing to say.

"Alright~ im Ryo and well its come to my attention that you leaf shinobi have been trying to get in my way. Im sorry but i can't allow that." He said.

"For generations now, this stupid village has been on top of a huge mine deposit that could land me millions if not billions. You understand business,right? even you kids know the benefit of money. We all want it to survive, i asked the village elder several times 'nicely'," he air quoted.

"But no, the old geezers want to do things the hard way. So we are doing it the hard way. Shinobi, this whole thing doesn't concern you in any way. I ask that you leave at once, one of my followers will escort you out of the area but if you dont take the deal, i will just leave all of you here to die of starvation and rot." He said.

He was muscular and his hands had 4 gold rings each.

"I like your sob story but im afraid that won't happen, we have a duty, plus it really would be embarrassing to run back home like scared dogs now wouldnt it?" Han-sensei said.

The man rolled his eyes,"Have it your way, in any case we're launching the attack tonight" he nodded to his subordinate and they both walked out and locked the door.

"Uhh, guys, did i mention i have claustrophobia? So uhm...if we could get out of here sooner rather then later I'd appreciate that." said Haruki.

"Dont worry, i just need to pick the lock." Han-sensei said, we felt his voice coming from above us and looked up to see him standing up with all his restraints off.

"Woahhh, you untied yourself?" Haruki gasped, "yes, its pretty easy, ill teach you all right now" he said. "What do you mean now?!, we need to go save the village before its too late!" Seina said.

Sensei shrugged,"which is the perfect pressure to make you all desperate to learn. Now here's what you need to do-"

Han-sensei taught us how to remove the ropes which took about one hour, give or take, Haruki was too distracted with the whole thing too much to focus on having his claustrophobic panic attack, once we were done sensei picked the lock and we all walked out into a long hallway.

"How is no one guarding us?" Haruki questioned. "They might act macho but they need all the manpower they have for the village since they aren't exactly well staffed. The villagers might be having trouble with them. But they aren't pushovers either"

To be continued...