Meetings & Encounters

"Why do i want to be a ninja?", "uh-huh" he confirmed. "Oh well, i dont really have a deep meaning but i guess i just want to find my sister" i said. "Your...sister?" Naruto questioned, i sighed and rested my head in the palm of my proped up hand. "Yea, my sister. I dont know where she is at all. I just want to know what happened to her at least." I said.

At the edge of my vision i could see Naruto look slightly sad, then smile again, "I see, well i understand. But at least your sister has someone waiting for her when she comes back home. Im sure she'll really appreciate it" I looked at him fully, "what do you mean? And just what if she's dead or something, hard to tell at this point." Naruto smiled and rested a palm on the small of my back.

"Never top believing that someone is alive until you know otherwise for sure. Without faith you won't ever get the answers you need. Have faith that she's alive, okay? And im sure that the day you meet her again thats she'll be just as happy to see you too, Believe it!!" He encouraged.

I looked down at the table with a sad smile "even if i do find her, i dont think she'll be very happy to see me if im being honest." I looked at him with a weak smile. "But thank you for that Naruto," i put money on the table for my food as well as enough for the bowl Naruto ordered, "i gotta go, but for the pep talk ill pay for your ramen bowl", "what? But-","Bye bye Teuchi san!" I interrupted walked off before he could finish and try to change my mind.

When i got home, once through the door i breathed out a sigh of relief, "socializing is a lot of work" , i took off my shoes at the door and walked to the light switch, brightening up the room.

"Oh good your finally here" ,my eyes widened and i looked at the sitting in the middle of the room, right there a black and white zetsu sat, i quickly noticed my zetsu was the white half.

I quickly regained my composure, "zetsu? What is this,black half thing on you?" I questioned, "he said he wanted to speak to you alone without his partner so he asked to merge with me since im your messenger and even if he doesnt say what he needs to when im around you have to keep me informed to explain how to proceed with our plan."
Zetsu said.

"I see.... alright black parasite, state your name and tell me what you know about my sister, Kaguya" i said. "I have only one question before we proceed, who are you really?....and where are you from?" He asked.

I walked over to the fridge and took out a jar of (f/f) juice, then walked to the sinc and took out a glass out of the cupboard, rinsed and poured some juice in it, "if i answer you'll tell me what i need to know?" I said,walking back to the fridge with the jar and putting.

"Yes" he said, "i walked to the table and sat down in a chair opppsite to his then put my juice in front of me. "I am (Y/N) Otsutsuki. Kaguya Otsutsuki's little sister and i want to know where is my sister or what happened to her. Is that enough?" i said and he nodded.

"Call me black Zetsu, i am mother's third son. Mother created me the day she was betrayed and sealed by her other 2 sons. Hagoromo Otsutsuki, now known as the sage of the six paths, the originator of shinobi on this planet and his younger twin brother Hamura Otsutsuki who moved to the moon where he and his descendants would guard over the seal and make sure no one,specifically the otsutsuki would hinder with it." He said.

"I see, so his own children betrayed her?" black zetsu nodded. "Mother created me to restore her, to bring her back to life, so she can create true peace and achieve the goal of all Otsutsuki, the infinite tsukuyomi. However, im also aware that the Otsutsuki destroy planets, mother wants peace, not destruction so keep that in mind when approaching her about the matter" i chuckled at that.

"So let me guess isshiki wanted to destroy the planet and she refused....correct?did they have an argument or an agreement?" I asked amused by the situation. "I do not know who isshiki is, can you enlighten me regarding that information?" Black zetsu asked, sounding like a curious child.

"I see, then its not my place to tell you, however if you are a son of hers and she didn't tell you, that means your telling me my sister was weak and betrayed our clan as well as isshiki" i hissed, "in no way is mother weak!, she just wanted a home. She wanted peace and to be in one place where she felt calm and happy, a place where there is no death, hatred and war, a place where children don't have to die, that's what mother wanted,and thats what im trying to help her achieve." He defended.

I nodded and took a sip of my juice. "Fine, reassemble her and ill talk to her myself, i want to face Kaguya and ask what exactly her plan is. While you can try to explain her plan and her will, no one can fully explain it better then she can. Besides, i do miss her you know." I smiled, putting the glass down.

"Very well, as an Otsutsuki i assume you are immune to the effects of the infinite tsukuyomi, though im pretty sure you need a rinnegan so-" "dont worry, im covered, only a weak Otsutsuki isn't immune to that,and the weak are dead", i said.

To be continued....