Chapter 14: Their Journey

Start from the beginning

Suddenly it felt like I'm seeing the future.

I can't even explain how much sad I felt when I saw them together. I masked my painful expression.

No pihu... don't act selfish...Your first priority is to heal him...You only want his happiness...He has the right to live his life at his own terms. Don't become a selfish person.

"You remember me Rajveer?"

Myra Mam's voice is shaking.

"Yes...you are Baivab's sister... I'm happy you came...now let's go outside....I want to eat golgappa..."

Rajababu held her wrist and almost dragged her out of the mansion.

I stood there in silence. Then I realised that my tears were soaking my cheeks.

I wiped my tears. Then I shrugged those thoughts away and decided to focus on the current situation.

Suddenly Myra mam entered. She is looking so hesitant.

"Rajveer is waiting in car....i just thought to give a visit here....I heard from Baivab Bhai that you came here.... would you mind if i take Rajveer with me? Just for few hours...."

I smiled slightly.

"Don't give him golgappa....he is on medication"

I said. Myra mam smiled.

"You are sweet Pihu....I wish I didn't agree to marry Nishant that day....You have no idea how much I'm regretting...I was just waiting for my death....Baivab Bhai told me that there is very little hope for Rajveer....Dr. Batra told him that Rajveer will..........."

Myra mam broke out in sobs.

"Nothing will happen to him....he will live..."

I said. Myra mam looked at me in shock.

"How can you loose hope so easily? Dr. Batra can't decide my Rajababu's destiny..."

"Your Rajababu?"

Myra mam asked me instantly and my face flushed.

An awkward silence came between us.

"I'm happy that you are taking care of him....and I'm not loosing hope...I believe in our love....Rajveer will be healed one day and come back to me"

I sensed a pinch of jealousy on Myra Mam's voice. She slowly walked out.

I won't judge her. If I was at her place, i may also feel jealousy. She loved him a lot but she took a wrong decision.

I got myself busy in arranging the room. But still something kept on disturbing my mind.

..........................

Author's pov

"Veer, we can visit this amusement park...."

Myra entered the park and Rajveer followed her.

Rajveer got inside a toy train and Mira took her position beside him. She looked at him and so many memories flashed infront of her eyes.

"Veer... I'm scared...I can't.... I'm scared of rides.."

"Just hold my hand...this is fun...just enjoy Myra"

Myra held his hand and closed her eyes. The ride started to swing. Myra clutched Rajveer's chest and hide her face. He also held her protectively on his chest.

He has booked the whole park for her. He didn't want people to witness their love. He is a private man and he doesn't like to public his love life.