Part 5 - It's you

Ethan could already feel that tonight was going to be a busy evening and when Wendy walked up to him in the kitchen talking about some lady named Sasha who wanted to use him for an engagement party, his first thought was that he would rather not speak to some lovesick woman.

When he turned and saw who he was supposed to talk to however, the hit of attraction nearly overpowered the sense of anger he felt. 'Of course she was taken' thought Ethan. The dark beauty from the diner was getting married.

When their eyes met and held he couldn't stop himself from walking towards her and wanting to tell her to leave but the widening of her eyes as he got closer made him realise that he had some control over that delectable body of hers.

Especially when she slowly started to take some steps back.

Tanya was not sure what was happening because one minute he was across the room and in the next few seconds that large, yet strangely graceful body was stalking towards her. She could not even seem to stop her body from slightly fearing his eyes, his broad shoulders, and definitely the slow grin that surfaced when he realised that she was scared.

'What on earth is happening?' Tanya's mind screamed

Ethan realised that if he didn't say something soon, there was a chance Miss Diner was going to walk into someone. So when he was about 3 steps away from her and with a soothing low voice he said 'Hello Sasha, nice to see you again. I'm Ethan and I hear you need my help with your engagement party'.

It's stupid how long it took Tanya to even process what he was saying because for three seconds she just kept staring at him, and then the word vomit started.

'Sorry, no I'm not Sasha...she was supposed to be here but you know work got busy and there was an emergency and fashion people can be crazy, you know. Plus she's not getting married its Vicky but we thought we should distribute the work so that she wouldn't stress, and I'm sure you can understand...that's why I'm here, now, today, at this time.......yup'.

The deep chuckle that came out of this tall, dark and handsome man nearly made Tanya faint.

'So who might you be' came the deep reply from a grinning Ethan.

'I'm Tanya' she replied and with a quick shake of her head and shifting of her feet Tanya scolded herself the stated 'if we are done chatting, could we get down to business'

Ethan could not help but like the sudden act of defiance that came into her eyes after the word babble. She is clearly used to being in control, she's not getting married, and he now had to make sure that they got to work together. There was nothing hotter than a woman who could stand her own.

Ethan quickly smiled and led her to his office and Tanya was surprised at how organised the place was.

'Do you own this restaurant?' she asked.

'I do and have done so for the past 3 years' Ethan replied, 'it's my baby'.

The pride in his voice made him even sexier, because who didn't like a guy who was good looking and hard working. 'Keep yourself together Tanya. You are not some horny teenager'.

As they sat down Ethan proceeded to ask about the details of the party, so he could see if he had the time to cater it. Based on the information Tanya gave, the catering seemed easy enough especially since it was 25 people. They started to talk about possible courses and the way Ethan spoke of food made Tanya grow goose bumps.

The passion in his voice just made her think of other things he could get passionate about.

Ethan wasn't sure how he sensed it, but somehow he felt like Tanya's concentration had shifted. One look at her biting her lip and staring blankly at the booklet he gave her, gave thoughts of them naked with some chocolate sauce.

'Do you have a sweet tooth Tanya?' Ethan couldn't help asking and the soft laugh that he received caused a tightening in his pants.

Tanya replied with an easy 'You have no idea'. As she looked him dead in the eye and smiled, Ethan thought to himself how much that soft smile from those plump lips could make a man do anything to see it again.

Tanya couldn't help but notice that Ethan's eyes had darkened and his eyes where focused on her lips. No man had ever looked at her with such heat in his eyes and that scared her more than anything. It definitely didn't help that her stomach was getting butterflies and her breathing was getting more irregular with each passing minute.

Blue eyes slowly met brown ones and the awareness in the room seemed to increase the heat. Tanya felt like if he kept looking at her like that she was willing to strip naked for him, just to see what it is he had to offer.

With no words being said, the sudden ringing from Tanya's bag nearly made them both jump. She quickly searched for her phone and realised it was her sister calling.

'Hey sis, I'm busy at the moment could I call you in like 5 minutes' Tanya spoke into the phone.

'Yup, that's fine and you better call back because I have gossip!' came Nadia's reply and laughter.

Tanya couldn't stop her chuckle from her sisters' craziness. 'I will'.

Ethan was happy that the phone call came through because he felt like a few seconds longer of their staring match would have led to Tanya naked and spread out on his desk. He was definitely thinking with his dick again.

As Tanya got off the phone, Ethan quickly agreed to taking on the engagement party and tried to get Tanya out of the office before he did something stupid.

'Thank you for your time and I will call later in the week so we can sort out a time that I can meet the happy couple and figure out the meals' Ethan stated.

'Thank you' came Tanya's reply 'and I guess it was nice seeing you again.'

Ethan couldn't help responding with a chuckle and a smooth 'the pleasure was all mine'.