Part 2 - The one in which they meet

Tanya knew she was late for lunch with the girls, and she hated being late. The underground had been crowded with tourists from all over the world who had come to see what London had to offer. It's one of the things that attracted Tanya to it but the frustration of having people constantly stop to check their maps, was one that made Tanya wish she was back in her small town in Kent, where she grew up.

Finally making it to the diner, she made a quick scan of the place and quickly located her friends Vicky and Sasha. The girls always laughed about how diverse they were from Vicky's British pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes, Sasha's Asian dark straight hair and dark eyes, to Tanya's African dark brown skin and dark eyes. They always saw their differences in culture, background and ethnicity to be what made them closer. Where was the fun in not surrounding yourself with different people?

As Tanya made her way towards the girls she did not realised the stares she was getting. At 5'8, she was above average in height and her body was definitely the type to make people stop and stare. Growing up, she had always hated her curves because her friends didn't seem to have her big hips, thick thighs and small waist, but at 21, she realised that she was not going to suddenly get a smaller body, so she let it go. Her long braids also attracted people's attention but in her eyes she felt that it was not always due to appreciation.

As she got closer to her friends, while squeezing through the crowded place, she passed a booth with four laughing guys who looked just slightly older than herself. Her eyes quickly found those of the one with stubble and dark unruly hair. 'My weakness' Tanya thought to herself. The look couldn't have lasted longer than 3 seconds but she felt it right to her core. He looked at her as though she was stark naked!

Ethan noticed when the dark beauty walked through the doors of the diner and he could not stop his body's reaction to her curves, her big brown eyes and definitely the way she bit her lip while clearly looking for someone. The short dress she wore seemed to only draw attention to how small her waist was in comparison to her hips. He had always like a woman with something to hold on to and the lady definitely had plenty.

When their eyes met he couldn't stop himself from giving her one of his signature smirks, it had never failed him. Her reaction however was not one he expected. Her eyes slowly narrowed, her chin went slightly higher and then she moved her eyes to an area behind him.

Tanya could not believe the nerve of that guy. 'Did he expect me to drop my pants right there in front of him' she thought to herself. Some people were just too cocky for their own good.

Ethan couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips at the woman's reaction. That was definitely different, and he liked it. The temptation to watch her butt as she walked away was so great he had to grab his beer and take a sip for him to distract himself. Isn't this the problem he had of behaving like a horny teenage boy and not a 27 year old man?