-"Possesive"- 🥀>☁️

Start from the beginning

"Poor guy?" I repeat "poor guy? That guy clearly had a thing for you!" I whisper shout, not wanting to attract too much attention.

"He was just being nice! No way did he have a thing for me." John defended himself.  "Go find him and apologize. Now."

"Johnny, I'm not going to-"

"Now." He repeats in the same, monotone voice he uses when he's pissed. Fine. I don't want to piss off Johnny.

I let out a frustrated sigh, "Where's his office?"

3rd person PoV:
Ghost stomps down the hall, he really doesn't want to do this.

He makes his way to a room that says 'Colonel Ochse' on the door and hesitates, knocking twice.

"Herein!" Booms a loud voice.

König is sitting at his desk, eating his lunch alone with his hood flipped up after being banished by Ghost, who was the last person he expected to see walk through the door

"Ah, Lieutenant. Good to see you." König speaks in a defensive tone. Ghost knew, in fact, König did not want to see him

"Listen, Colonel. I apologize for my actions
earlier. I have realized that I was out of line." Ghost spoke begrudgingly, not wanting to apologize.

"I accept your apology. Although, I know Soap made you do this. You don't seem like the apologetic type." König looked Ghost up and down, the tension between the two was so thick that it could be cut with a knife.

"You'd be right, König." Ghost said his name with a mocking tone, taunting him and proving his point that he was not apologizing with free will.

"Soap's a good man, Ghost. A real sweet guy. I think I'll see if he's taken. If not... well..." König tried to speak but was cut off sharply by Ghost.

"He's taken. Don't you fucking touch him." Ghost's words stab like daggers in the Colonel. "Touch a hair on his goddamn head and I will make sure you never see the light of fucking day again." Ghost was pissed. Nobody, and I mean nobody comes after his boyfriend and is successful.

"Is that a threat, lieutenant?" König questioned, "Are you threatening your superior officer?"

"It's not a threat, Colonel. It's a promise." Ghost glared at the Austrian and walked out.

~•~•~•~•~•{ Back at the barracks }•~•~•~•~•~

Soap's PoV:

"Simon." I spoke in a calm voice, hoping to speak reasonably to my pissed boyfriend.

"Yes, John?" Ghost responded. He was sitting on the couch and I sat next to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"How did it go?" I was referring to the apology to our Colonel, I really hope he didn't do anything stupid.

"It went great." He was being sarcastic and I could tell quite easily.

"You know I hate it when you lie to me." I really do hate it when people lie. I would rather you be truthful and hurtful than lie and be nice.

"I walked out." Simon said with a sigh, I put a hand on my forehead

"Walked out? Why?" I scooted closer and grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me.

"He wanted to see if you were single and basically taunted me. I threatened him and walked out." I was shocked by Simon's response.

"He was interested in me? I thought he was just being nice..." I was shocked. The tall Austrian seemed nothing but nice, Simon couldn't be right.

"Yeah, he might've seemed nice but he probably only wanted to get in your pants and I can't allow that." Simon seemed so calm with this situation. How?

"Oh... wow now that I think about it he was being sort of flirty when we were talking..." I can't believe I was so oblivious. He was talking about how good I looked but I thought he was just complimenting me.

Suddenly Simon pulled me up on to his lap and held me tight against him and muttered "Mine. Mine only. Nobody touches you but me."

My ears went red with blush as he squeezed me tight, pushing his face into the crook of my neck and placing a soft kiss. "Mine only." He repeated.

"Yours only Simon, yours only." I reassured him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I decided to apologize for the wait with a nice, long chapter for you all! If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct me and have a good day/night! (Remember I am always open to suggestions!)

-Your writer, Raven

Word Count: 1276