What have you done !

This Chapter will be one of the longest

Previously

(Time skip of two weeks things got slightly better with Michael after Michael got caught with them and he got suspended for a week when he came back he apologized for everything he did and they eventually came to a truce and started actually hanging out as one big group from time to time it was the day of Evans birthday October 9, 2027, POV still you)

My family and I arrived at Fredbears and I looked at the two animatronics on stage to what I was told the Bunny is Spring Bonnie and the Bear is well no shit Fredbear I turned my attention to Evan and told him a happy birthday and placed the gifts on the table with the other gifts and I went to go great my friends (Kasy, Amy, and Cora) I noticed Michael and waved at him and he waved back not gonna lie he is kinda cute but I can't like him like I hated him and we just started becoming chill but I wonder what they were talking about.

If only I'd let my curiosity get the better of me what happened next could have been avoided

(POV You)

I was just giving Evan the Yarg Foxy and sat with my friends and we were talking about homework, classes, clothes, and random stuff like that when Elizabeth and Evan came over and sat with us so the girls gave Evan his gifts and he was so excited and happy it was too adorable.

I had got up to get a cup of fruit punch when Mrs. Afton came up to me and hugged me very tightly but I was fine with it I liked her hugs. So, I hugged her back and we made a bit of small talk for a bit.

"Thank you so much for coming you know how much Evan wanted you to be here he really looks up to you even more than his own brother" Mrs.Afton explained to me. Not going to lie I felt flattered that someone looked up to me from one youngest to another even if there is an age gap he is like a little brother to me.

"Awe that's so sweet I feel very flattered what can I say Im good with kids (let's be for real right now drop a vote if your ass with kids and a comment if you are good)" I say beaming with pride and Mrs. Afton and I sit down for a bit when she says she is going to go find her husband and the candles to sing happy birthday to Evan. I offered my help but she declined saying I should "hang with my friends" so I did.

It felt strange Mrs. Afton was gone for quite a bit but I didn't pay it much mind and continued to play games with Kasy, Cora, and Amy, even if Kasy is a sore loser sometimes. Eventually (like 5 minutes) Asher came over and joined us.

Then the worse happened we had our backs turned and Michael and his gang came over and pulled Evan away, Evan thought Michael was being nice he didn't pay any mind to what was going on but he was a little sad that he didn't get to cut his cake yet.

( ⚠️ T.W: mentions of bl0od, de@th, and a bit of abu$e based on an animation by bryan211 on YouTube if you don't wanna read skip to the end of the you can watch the video⚠️ )

"Man you have such a soft little brother man" I heard Mark say Elizabeth who followed them retaliated

"Hey leave him alone," Elizabeth said crossing her arms

"Yeah Mark shut up he is gonna cry" Frederick stated

"Y-your s-scaring me Michael w-what d-do you w-want," Evan said a little scared holding the Yarg Foxy I gave him close to his chest

"Yeah what do you want you big meanie I'll tell Mom," Elizabeth said to Michael

"Oh yeah, well if he wants to keep that little fox you aren't gonna tell mom shit" Michael glared at Elizabeth so we started to step in while Asher hung back.