Dodge the damn ball bitch, don't hate the play hate the game

Previously:

"COME ON KASY LETS GO TO THE FIRST FLOOR AND SPLIT UP" I pushed the door open to the first floor and ran out and hid behind a corner I silently watched the two split up Michael ran right past me like a dumbass Fredrick went the other way I made sure the coast was clear then head back to where Kasy was still hiding and she was about to yell at me but I covered her mouth and motioned for her to shut up cause I heard Simon and Mark coming down the stairs.

"Where the hell did they go can't find any of them" I heard Simon cry out in frustration

"They can't be too far not stop bitching like a baby and let's go look for them Simon" Mark said clearly annoyed

"I am not bitching about it Mark '' Simon tried to argue as the two left the staircase and went to the first floor moments later Cora and Amy came down the stairs and I grabbed them just in time before they opened the door.

"Okay mission success now just get through the day I would hang out but Im going shopping for Evan's birthday party in a month I know he wants the Yarg Foxy and I have two so Imma got get something else for him" I said in a hushed tone

"Yeah, Mrs. Afton gave us all the invites we are going to" Amy whispered and the bell rang meaning that lunch was over so the four of us headed over to the gym.

(In gym class)

We were all lined up in the gym as we were going to play dodge Ball: Girls vs. Boys since there was an equal ratio of Boys to Girls and unfortunately Michael and his lap dogs were in this class we split up and coach Brock blew the whistle and the game started and was able to get 5 boys out hit two of them and caught the others balls (before yall go in the comments being like pause?)

Cora was struck out Kasy short after then Kasy so it was just me 4 vs. 1 I don't like the odds but I ended up getting Mark out then some random kid with round glasses and a word birthmark on his forehead then a boy with black hair thats looks like he just hopped out of the pool he was wearing an orange shirt with faded words and a weird beaded necklace (anyone knows who they are? DM me your answers winners get a shoutout and permanent follow)

I then got Fredrick out so it was just me vs. Michael and it went back and forth but he ended up winning with a stupid cheap shot but it is what it is class was over and the final school bell rung and surprisingly Asher and Lia were waiting for me so said bye to my friends and ran up to them.

"Hey guys what's up," I asked as I came to a stop in front of them and we started to walk to the bus stop

"Mom is making us meet her at the mall to go get gifts for Evan's B-Day party at Fredbears in two weeks you got any homework," Lia asked me as we waited for the bus

"Nah for once like maybe they are giving us a break," I said hopefully

"I doubt it watch next thing you know they finna drop a d 2,000 worded essay on us due the next day" Asher explained his theory when the bus came and the three of us got on and rode the bus till our stop in front of the mall and we walked in and saw mom waiting for us and we got Evan some new sneakers some shorts I got him a golden Freddy plush and a Fredbear plush as I saw in his collection he didn't have those two including the Yarg Foxy (any Fazbear Frights readers iykyk and ily) so I got them and we all went home my mom made us all dinner while she did that I went upstairs to Asher's room cause he wants to show me something wonder what it is.

(POV Asher)

I told my sister I needed to talk to her and show her something I wanted to show her the amber alerts for the missing children who were last seen at Freddys' so I showed her everything I had and the look on her face we both had the same Idea the Aftons are behind this but there is no way to prove cause we are just teens to adults our voices don't matter to them.

"Let's not say anything we don't wanna accuse and end up being wrong" she stated

"Well no shit but thank you, captain, obvious" I rolled my eyes as I replied I don't know where she gets that attitude from but I told her we can talk about it in the morning cause it was the weekend so I literally kicked her out of my room collected all the papers and hid them in a box under my bed and mom called us all down for dinner it was Y/F/F (your favorite food) and we all said grace and started eating, I finished first and according to the words of Lia Im a "fatass" but Im just a buff guy ya know gotta eat but I cleaned my plate went upstairs to my room, locked my door and did some more research.

(POV you)

I finished my food went upstairs took a shower and relaxed in my room wrapping the gifts for Evan I ended up getting tired and fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

(The next morning)

Asher dragged me out of bed and into his room where he showed me more information about the missing kids like how William was accused of Murder many years back but was found innocent and thats when he opened up Freddys.

"So you think William is kidnapping the kids but why? He already has three didn't think he would want more" I question Asher

"Im still trying to fit the pieces together but I am telling you William Afton is involved and Imma figure it out and when I do it's over" Asher answered looking at the papers I let him do him and left and it got me thinking 'if Afton is involved with the disappearing kids then what is he doing to them or what did he do only time will tell at this point' and with that I went and took a shower and got dressed.

(Time skip of two weeks things got slightly better with Michael after Michael got caught with them and he got suspended for a week when he came back he apologized for everything he did and they eventually came to a truce and started actually hanging out as one big group from time to time it was the day of Evans birthday October 9, 2027, POV still you)

My family and I arrived at Fredbears and I looked at the two animatronics on stage to what I was told the Bunny is Spring Bonnie and the Bear is well no shit Fredbear I turned my attention to Evan and told him happy birthday and placed the gifts on the table with the other gifts and I went to go great my friends (Kasy, Amy, and Cora) I noticed Michael and waved at him and he waved back not gonna lie he is kinda cute but I can't like him like I hated him and we just started becoming chill but I wonder what they were talking about.

If only I'd let my curiosity get the better of me what happened next could have been avoided

To be continued (if you have seen the Spiderman ATSV yk) but thats all for today don't forget Q/A Friday send me your questions and please nothing too crazy must be sad being left on a cliffhanger but until Sunday