26) Find Hades

******3rd POV*****

HEAVENS; THRONE ROOM

Like a wide hall, the throne room spread out majestically, resting its high ceiling on pillars that were made of water that seemed to never stop flowing.
The floor looked like it was made purely from cosmic dust that changed colors beautifully.

Its ceiling had the most breathtaking murals covering every inch of its surface, depicting the Supreme god holding a sharp spear pointed at the Great Dark god who was on her knees.

His throne chair stood proudly at the center of the room, with smaller throne chairs lined up at either side of it.

Suddenly, eight golden lights flashed in front of eight chairs, and the once-empty room now hosted eight deities dressed in golden robes that were almost glowing.

They remained on their feet till a brighter golden light beamed in front of the Supreme god's high chair. When it died out, the mighty deity feared by all other deities could be seen standing there in all his glory.

"SUPREME RULER!" They chorused bowing to him.

"Fellow deities. Please, sit." He offered before lowering himself on the comfortable chair.

When all the deities present had settled, the court was ignited by one of the cabinet servants as he materialized at the center of the deities.

He bowed at the high chair, then unrolled the scroll in his hands.

"Report from the mortal realm." He announced confidently. "Blossom has indeed confirmed that there is a new goddess now living amongst the four deities tasked with finding her by our Supreme ruler." He paused and gave a little bow at the Supreme god, then continued reading the report.

"In the same city as the new deity, there have been numerous sightings of the underworld creatures due to the distress call that was sent out weeks ago. Twenty soldiers have been dispatched to deal with these creatures of the dark without disturbing the matrix of the humans." He rolled the scroll and it vanished.

"That is the new report from the mortal realm my Supreme ruler."

A second scroll appeared in his hands, and without wasting time, he unrolled it to read out the next report.

"From the underworld; under your command, the remaining two generals are maintaining peace within the underworld with the help of Aurora, goddess of war. However, there are still some legions that have been rebelling openly now that Hades is yet to be found.

"The two generals are requesting more help to quell the arising wars within the underworld realm as the rampaging demons are disrupting the mortal souls passing through which will eventually lead to an imbalance.

"Also, it has been confirmed that the Yin tree has been releasing a lot of miasma which needs to be taken care of before it leaks into the mortal and heaven realm.
As of now, no deity has volunteered to take this task. The-"

"That's enough." The Supreme god roared.

The servant obeyed with a low bow, before disappearing out of sight, leaving the deities to have their private discussions.

"Any news on Hades?" Asked the Supreme god. His eyes feasted upon his fellow beings who only looked clueless.
He knew, deep down, that only that rogue deity could absorb the miasma as he had slowly evolved from Yang to Yin.

"And that new deity? Why hasn't she been presented to me yet?"

Aurora rose from her chair and turned to face the grand throne. "Supreme ruler," she bowed slightly and yet delicately.
She had been bestowed the title goddess of war due to her prowess in fighting. It was still surprising how such a fragile-looking frame had been given such a role. This only proved that a book should never be judged just by its cover.