The Wait. Chp28

Začať od začiatku

Avans POV:
At night; my poor baby was shivering from cold, I offered to put some cold towel on her forehead, which she didn't reply but snuggled in my neck, I decided to carry her in bridal way to the bed and took off her clothes to start passing more cold towels on her not so flaming body. I did it in the gentleness way there is, I'd never want her to feel hurt by me; Liz is my life and wide world. It's morning right now, I just woke up at the sound of Liz whining, so I quickly sat up and picked her up on my lap to host her down, positioned her head on my shoulder and totally embraced her all in, kissing her sweet cheek.
Hey princess, what's bugging you baby? I mumbled concerned. Avie, you still love me? She whispered.
Omg, how could I not tell her that yesterday at night, I was so focused on her fever getting lower down, that it made her wonder if I still love her, I'm so stupid. I looked at her in the eyes and kissed her softly, both expressing our mutual feeling and the bond that only exist between us. I pulled apart and said: I love you, I love you when you're sick; I love you when you're not, I love you when you're out or by my side, I love you when we fight and when we laugh, I love you because of how you are, I love everything about you; your flaws and strength, Elizabeth you mean for me more than my own life.
She literally giggles and says: I love you so much more Avan Tudor. Why can't this flue go away bubba?
I frowned and said: It isn't going away if you think about it that much honey, don't mind it a lot. I'm very relieved that we got you're fever to lower yesterday baby, it worried me badly mcgills. I leaned on her forehead and pecked her, asking for her lips. She locked them with me and said: I know muffin, you cried with me while holding me tight, thanks for staying.
I hugged her softly and  played with her hair like she likes. Theres some oatmeal left princess, you should have it for breakfast baby girl. I mumbled on her head.   Okay, but could you carry me there pretty please? She said. 
I smiled widely, pecked her eyes, and carried her carefully to the kitchen counter, where I just sat her on.
When I tried separating,myself from Liz she wouldn't spare me, I carried her by my hip again all cozy and adorable; but she gotta eat. My dear Angel, would you let me cook for you lovie? I asked gently. She pouted and kissed my nose and said: Muffin but I'm very comfy on you, could you at least hold my hand while you're done? I cooed sweetly at her and kissed her.
Course sweet. I affirmed her. I sat her back to the counter and held four of her fingers meantime I cooked in the hot stove.
After some minutes I finished the food so I have to serve it. Umm, Liz could you please let me arrange our plates? I asked and pecked her hand. I guess so avie... she mumbled.
The plates are all set on the couch's table and as Miss Gillies saw I was coming to get her she immediately smiled as a cute baby. Hiii princess, would you like to have some breakfast with your handsome boyfriend? I said softly.
She chuckled and exclaimed with her arms open : !Up! I laughed and said: Hmm, does the Nineteenth year old spoiled baby, want to be carried? My girlfriend frowned and said: I'm not any baby, I'm YOUR baby, and I'm spoiled because of you, so don't come now complaining. I smiled at her widely, carried her like a toddler in my arms and kissed her forehead as we sat down on the couch, to start watching some of the old Victorious episodes. Liz complaining about how I had to kiss freaking Victoria, Daniella and talk to the actress who played as Allyssa Vaughn; baby's a bit jealous, but she always knew I never enjoyed that, not even a bit, I only like repeating all my lines just to get to kiss her again, I could mess up everything to just be by her side or breathe the same air as Liz.
She sighted and said: What a bummer! I hate being sick. That made me chuckle and said: You should hang out today honey if you want.   She pouted and said: In what way Avan?    I blew her an air kiss and said: Feeling better?  Liz nodded happily,  I cooed at her adorable antics and cupped her face.    I wish we could stay like this forever sunshine. I said blind in her beautiful smile.
Liz laughed and said: Never showering and not going out, staying in our pjs forever? Nope, I don't think so Jogia kid. You know what I mean Gillies, but suit yourself pal. I said teasingly.   Immediately Liz gasped and said: Fine, you know what? I'd dare you something, but I know that you're way too clingy and my boyfriend so yeah maybe not.
I rolled my eyes at her while serving her the cloth in a plate.   Tell me Liz, it cannot be that bad.  Here you go baby.
Okay, thx btw. So how about we do Three days without any couple duties; like giving or receiving affection from each other, no sweet nicknames and not sleeping beside each other. Oh and no staring Avan. Liz said smirking.
WHAT?! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?! YEAH SHE REALLY DOES! B-But you're not doing this bc you wanna break up right?? Right L-Liz? I screamed at first and then whispered.   She smiled and kissed me for a while, pulled away and said: Do you think I'd ever break up with the best guy I've ever been with?  I truly love you Avan Jogia and you know it baby,
I don't want to play with your feeling or nothing bug, or make you uncomfortable. It's a little innocent game, or kinda an experiment to see how much we can be without each other.
Okay, then finish your soup and then we start the game, but if in any moment of these three day you feel bad, please call me or text me whatever, I don't care about the stupid competition, I'll be just by your side Cutie. I said serious and kissed Liz for the last time for three days.  Liz blushed and said: Thank you bubba, love u.
I love you more my Angel. I said caring.
Okay, so I'll go and shower and go home afterwards Avan Jogia, I'll see you when we go to set or if the gang maybe hangs out. Liz said after taking her plate to the kitchen.
In what kind of problem am I in now? Why the heck did I agreed to this suffer?!

Liz's POV:
Now that Av is in the living room I gotta call Daniella, to tell her about my plan, and for her to talk to everyone of the girls.
Okay, call done, today I'm gonna go and have a sleepover at Ari's and we'll gossip all about these three days, and about all the girls tomorrow we'll have a sleepover but at Vic's it will be the whole gang and we'll play some games that I know one mister over there will not appreciate as much, but it's gonna be harmless and of course a simple game.