Kakucho Hitto || Break Up

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is a Kakucho's ex-lover*

third person -

Tomorrow was the day of the battle between Toman and today was the day Kakucho had to do the most hardest thing.

Breaking up with you.

He already texted you that he'll be coming by your apartment and right now he's just standing in front of your apartment, unable to knock the door. When he finally had the courage to knock, you suddenly opened the door.

"Hi, Kaku!" you said excitedly while giving him your eye smile that he loves so much.

You wanted to grab him and drag him in the apartment like you usually do but he stopped you. He looked at you with sad eyes and softly take your hands of his, placing it back at your side. You looked at him confused while tilting your head to the side a bit.

"Y/N, let's-"

"I remembered i need to buy something!" you cut him off as you ran to your room to take your wallet and apartment keys.

You weren't dumb. You knew exactly what was going on and what he was going to say. Pushing him slightly to the back as you closed the door behind you and locked it before dragging him down the stairs and out of the apartment building. The both of you stayed quiet for a while until you finally had the courage to talk.

"Remember when you said you didn't mind having a family with me? What did you say you wanted to name our son again?" you asked as you look up to him as the both of you continued walking.

"Hachiro. Hachiro Hitto," he looked at you.

"What about our daughter?" you asked, smiling at the name Kakucho thought of.

"Hatsumi Hitto," he answered you again, this time looking down when he realised you were trying to make him forget what his true intentions of meeting you was.

"Y/N, i know what you're trying to do," he said silently as he stopped on his tracks.

"What do you mean? I really have to buy something," you said, avoiding looking at him before you continue walking but only to be stopped by Kakucho's hand softly dragging you back in front him.

"Y/N, i can't do this. We have to break up," he said as he looked deep into your eyes.

"No," you said as you removed his hands away from you.

"It's not a question, Y/N," he said.

"And i'm not letting you go," you said as you folded your arms.

As stubborn as you look right now, you were also shaking. You didn't like this situation that you both are in. You hated it to your guts.

"Please Y/N, i can't put you in dang-"

"And you won't," you cut him, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Y/N, i'm not doing this with you. Whether you like it or not, it's over. We're over," Kakucho said and walked away.

"I want us to have a life, just tell me you want the same thing," you cried as you held his hands tightly, not letting him walk away from you.

"Please, Kaku. Just tell me you want the same thing, we'll work it out. I'll stay at your house and not go out ever so that you'll know i'm safe. We'll make it wo-"

"Y/N," he cut you off and turn to look at you, trying his best not to cry.

He couldn't show you that he wants the same thing as much as you wanted it. He has already chosen this path before he even met you. As badly as he wants to turn back time and rethink his decision, he don't have such powers.

The suggestion you suggested wasn't what he wants his relationship to be like. It'll be like taking your life away from the things you love and he didn't want that. He didn't want that for you. You had a future in front of you and you're willing to sacrifice all of it, just so you two can be together.

Unlike Kakucho, you're still studying to chase your dream to become and early childhood teacher. You're also working a lot so that you could pay for your rents and school. You have a future while Kakucho? He's just beating people and earning money in the wrong way.

Looking at you, he sighed in frustration as he looked up to the dark sky that shows that it was going to rain soon. He couldn't risk getting you in danger with his lifestyle right now. If letting you go meant you'll be safe, he'll do it even if it meant he can't be with you forever.

"You-"

His words got cut the moment he looked back at you. You were a crying mess. He wasn't the only want having a hard time letting this relationship go, you were also having a hard time letting it go.

"You have to let me go," he said as both of his hands went up to your cheeks, wiping your tears away with his thumb.

"You have to let me let you go," he continued as he stopped wiping your tears knowing his words would only make you cry more.

You shook your head stubbornly and with that, he hugged you. Hiding your face in his chest as you cried more, his right hand on your head while his left was wrapped around your shoulders.

"Please, please don't do this," you looked up to him while still hugging him.

"You know i can't do that," he whispered as he looked back at you.

"Then kiss me, kiss me for the last time. And i'll," you stopped talking as you closed your eyes, hating that you really have to let him go.

"Kiss me for the last time and i'll let you go," you broke the hug as you wiped your tears.

"Is that what you want?" he asked you as you nodded hesitantly.

With that said, he pulled you closer to him as your faces were inches apart. Looking deep in your eyes then down to your lips, he leaned in and kissed you. His hands went to your neck and pull you even more closer to make the kiss deeper, but not in a sexual manner.

As you kissed back, more tears escaped your eyes even with your eyes closed. Kakucho finally broke the kiss as the both of you slowly opened your eyes. At that moment, you both just looked at each other with sorrow and pain before he forced himself to let your body go while you did the same.

"Thank you, Kakucho Hitto. For everything," you said with a smile.

"Walk away and don't look back, Y/N," he said, looking down as you started walking away.

The more further you walk, the more heavier the steps got. Kakucho remained still at his place until he was sure that you were out of his sight. He fell down to the floor and broke down, even when he knows that Izana is watching him from inside the car.

After a while, Izana finally made a move towards the crying man. It wasn't Izana's decision to make Kakucho stop his relationship. It was Kakucho, himself. He couldn't risk anything. He knows whatever he's facing right now, is far more different then the usual battles he went.

With a heavy heart, Izana also knows it was the right thing to do. What if something bad were to happen if he don't stop the relationship? He couldn't be having Kakucho mentally unstable for the upcoming battle.

"You did the right thing," was all he said as he looked down on Kakucho. Kakucho slowly looked up to Izana as he wiped his tears.

"Let's go, Izana," he said and Izana nodded. Walking the other direction of where you went, Kakucho followed Izana.

Kakucho didn't dared to look back. What if you were still there, hiding? He knew the moment he sees you, he won't hold back and that will disrupt everything.

It was for the best..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ The End ~