Rindou Haitani || Drugged

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is a stranger*

third person -

"Boss there's an emergency," Rindou's man said through the phone.

"What?" Rindou asked as he ate his lunch, thinking it the news won't be that bad.

"Ms Y/N just went in a room with a man, and she's really drunk," he said again as Rindou stopped what he was doing.

"Are you sure she's drunk?" Rindou asked as he stood up. Ran just looked at him curiously.

"Ye-"

"Where is the club, i'm coming," Rindou said immediately before signalling Ran to get the car.

Ending the call after he knew which club she was in, he punched the table trying to think straight. Y/N has high tolerance in alcohol, how is she drunk? She is even better at drinking than Rindou. Rindou shook the thought off and got inside the car as Ran drove straight to the club.

"What's up?" Ran asked curiously.

"Y/N's drunk and she could possibly be having sex with another man right now," Rindou said as he rubbed his face in frustration.

"What? Y/N don't get drunk? Are you sure? Maybe she's on drugs?" Ran asked.

"No, Y/N don't do drugs," Rindou answered while he looked at Ran.

"You've got to think straight, brother. Y/N would never cheat. We've known her for years!" Ran reminded his brother.

"Well maybe she changed! People f-cking change, you know!" Rindou shouted in frustration.

As soon as Ran pulled up, Rindou went out without waiting for Ran. His mans then went up to him and greeted him.

"Where is she?" Rindou asked.

"We manage to go in and hit the man unconscious before they could do anything further. Ms Y/N is still in the room, and her friend is in there too," he answered Rindou as he led Rindou to the room.

As soon as they were in front of the room, his man stood back and let Rindou see what was behind the door. Rindou's gut feeling told him to listen to his brother but his heart was in so much pain. To think his girlfriend is cheating on him, after being in relationship for 4 years?

"You fucking slut! Sleeping with other man, cheating on me!" Rindou shouted as he burst into the room and aimed his gun on your head.

Suddenly, he was pushed. It was your bestfriend that pushed him. He was about to pull the trigger and kill your best friend but Ran stopped him. Giving Rindou the look that tells him that he should let her explain. She knelt down in front of you to protect you while starting to beg.

"Please! If anything, its that man's fault!" she cried as she rubbed her hands together, showing that she is desperately begging for him not to kill you.

"You have 30 seconds to explain or i'll kill you too," he gritted his teeth.

"That man spiked her drink but the moment he noticed that i saw what he did, he told his mans to lock me up in the other room! That's when your mans found me first before they found her!" she cried as Rindou's eyes widened slightly at the truth.

He then looked properly this time at his girlfriend. He finally noticed how you were trembling. You looked as if you didn't know what was happening on your surroundings while you hugged your half naked body.

"Y/N?" he called you out but nothing.

She was speaking the truth, your best friend was speaking the truth. Even if he were to point his gun at you right now, he knew that you won't be this scared or even realised that a gun was pointed at her.