Baji Keisuke || I'm sorry

(≧∀≦)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Y/N is Baji's Twin sister*

third person -

Your eyes flung open as you looked at the clock. Shouting loudly when you saw how late you already were for school. Baji hearing you shout, starts to panic and run into your room.

"What? What happen?" he shouted as he slammed the door open.

"I'm f-cking late for school, that's what happen! Why the hell didn't you wake me up!" you shouted back at him, rushing to the toilet, not bothering to close the door behind you.

"Ouh that, i wanted to hang out with you the whole day today so you're skipping school!" he said smiling as you peak from your shower.

"This dude didn't bother telling me yesterday night," you mumbled to yourself as you sigh.

"Hurry up and get ready! We're going to visit
Shinichiro-kun first before we hang out," he said as he closed the door.

You took a shower real quick, coming out of your shower and went to the sink. Taking your toothbrush and putting the toothpaste, rinsing it before you start brushing your teeth.

"What should i wear?" you mumbled while looking at yourself in the mirror, still brushing your teeth.

"Baji, what are you wearing?" you shouted.

"Just some black sweater," he shouted back.

You sat in front of your wardrobe, looking for your black sweater to match with Baji. You took out a collared long sleeve shirt, black sweater and a white skirt while matching them with your AJ's.

 You took out a collared long sleeve shirt, black sweater and a white skirt while matching them with your AJ's

Looking at yourself in the mirror and smiled to yourself. Walking out of the room only to get pulled by the ears by Baji as he threw you a pair of mom jeans.

"I'm on period!" you whined at him.

"The more the reason you have to use a f-cking pants!" he scolded me, letting me go as he walk towards the door.

"Come out like that again and you're grounded," he said, closing the door.

"Did you forget that we're the same f-cking age?" you shouted.

"I came out first, b-tch!" he shouted back as you groaned, taking out the skirt and wearing the mom jeans that Baji gave.