Chapter 9

Simeon was about to score a goal, and the white-haired male from the other team stole the ball.

________________________________________________________________________________

The brunettes eyes widened as the lanky male ran past him with the ball. Belphoger had attempted to stop the male with the ball, but he had moved the positioning of the ball so the sleepy male couldn't steal it.

The white-haired male then procceded to kick the ball to the male with reddish-pink hair. Mammon ran to trail the other speedy male, but the long-haired male had kicked the ball down to the brunette with glasses, and he scored a goal.

The score is now 2 - 1, and Belphegor had collapsed to his knees.

"How is this fair? If I put effort in, I'm supposed to win." The sleepy male grumbled to himself as Y/n came over and pulled his twin off the ground.

"Gah! How is that fair! The both of em' tag teamed me!" Mammon shouted. Everyone ignored the white-haired male, throwing a bit of a tantrum, and he angrily crossed his arms.

"How dare you people ignore The Great Mammon!" Mammon exclaimed as Belphegor glared at his older brother.

"Shut up, idiot. I just want to continue the match so I can take a nap." The sleepy male said while yawning.

The match had continued, and Y/n had started with the ball. The hungry teenager ran towards the net with the two males that had teamed up against Mammon had come up behind Y/n, with the reddish-pink-haired male trying to steal the ball.

The hungry teenager had kept the ball away from the reddish-pink-haired guy as the second guy with brown hair came up behind him and tried to steal the ball.

-----

They lost by 1 point. Belphegor was on the ground, throwing a tantrum at how they lost when he put effort into the game as Y/n tried to calm him down.

Mammon was yelling at how the two people on the other team had tag teamed him, and Simeon was apologising for his two loud teammates.

While Belphegor was just calming down, the hungry teenager had turned to the opposing team and said,

"You should take Belphie. He's a good player."

"We'll decline your offer to take him."

"Yeah, we'll take the white-haired guy instead." The other white-harired male said as the sleepy teenager looked at him in disbelief. Mammon looked somewhat shocked before composing himself.

"Ha, of course I The Great Mammon was chosen!" The older male laughed while placing his hands on his hips.

Mammon left the field with his new team and waved goodbye. Belphegor's mood became more sour, and he threw himself back onto the grass.

"How did they think that Mammon of all people was better than me?" The youngest of the group grumbled as Simeon let out a small chuckle.

"They seemed to have picked up two other guys with speed. They might have been looking for speed specifically."

"That better be the reason." The sleepy male spoke in a hushed tone before turning to his twin. He gave him a looked and Y/n came over and bent down with his back facing Belphegor.

The male got onto his brothers back, and Simeon and Y/n walked through the door opposite the other team.

"I still can't believe we lost."

"It had to happen eventually."

"But I actually put effort into the game." Belphegor grumbled as Simeon looked at the twins and gave them a found smile at how close they were. The three males had come across Satan, who was sitting down in the corner of a room reading a book.

"Hey, Satan." The brunette said softly, drawing the blond's attention.

"Hm, hello." He spoke blandly to everyone in front of him. Y/n smiled, and Belphegor got off his brother's back.

-----

"Alright, everybody strip."

"Exuse me?"

"Ya heard me! Everyone strip!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you."

"What'd ya mean? Nothin' is wrong with me."

"You're telling strangers to strip."

"Of course I am! Real men sleep nude!"

"What if i didn't identify as a man?"

"Real people sleep nude!"

"Why the fuck did we pick him."

"He was the best option out of everyone on that team."

"We could have taken the h/c guy."

"Are ya guys gonna strip or not?"

"What about the other guy with brown hair?"

"Are ya guys ignorin' me?"

"Shut the fuck up you donkey."

"GAHHH! LUCIFER, WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?" Mammon screamed as the guy that spoke to him looked at him with the intention to kill.

"Did you just mistake me for the fucking devil?" The brunette asked with obvious rage in his tone.

"I didn't mean it like that! My brother's name is Lucifer, and you just spoke in a similar tone to him."

"You're lying, who the fuck in their right mind names their child after the devil."

"Nobody ever said that my father was in his right mind."

"I fucking hate it here."

"So are any of ya gonna strip or not?" The white-haired male asked once again as the people around him deadpanned.

"I'll strip." The brunette with glasses said, making Mammon grin.

"Wait, we haven't introduced ourselves yet." Oh yeah, we haven't."

"I'm Seishiro Nagi."

"Hyoma Chigiri."

"I'm Zantetsu Tsurugi."

"Shoei Barou, you better remember it, peasant."

"Since all of ya introduced yourselves, I better to the same. I'm the great Mammon! All of you better grovel before my greatness!" The white-haired male exclaimed as he laughed.

The male that he angered before grew more angry and punched Mammon in the face.

"What the hell! At least give me a warning if you're gonna hit me!"

"Why would a lowly donkey like you deserve a warning?" Barou said in a threatening voice, making a shiver go up Mammon's spine.

"You're literally like a more violent version of Lucifer."

"Stop comparing me to the fucking devil." The brunette spoke harshly while he glared at the white-haired male.

—————
UNEDITED

Hungryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें