Chapter 1

The 7 brothers had arrived at the building that was located on their maps. When they walked through the doors everyone's heads turned towards them. Suddenly Y/n's stomach growled.

The tall male frowned and put a hand over his stomach while looking toward his older brother. "Lucifer, I'm hungry." He complained as the eldest brother sighed.

"We can get you something to eat later N/n." The eldest brother spoke making the hungry teenager frown. "Lucifer, I'm tired," Belphegor complained while leaning on his twin brother.

Lucifer took in a deep breath and looked at his youngest brother. Belphie just gets N/n to carry you on his back so you can take a nap." The black-haired male said while shaking his head.

"Hm, I didn't think of that. N/n can you carry me on your back? I wanna take a nap."

Belphegor turned and asked his taller brother. Y/n nodded and smiled as he turned his back to Belphegor and bent down.

The constantly tired teenager got onto his brother's back and leaned his chin against his shoulder. Not too long after Belphegor fell asleep.

People kept staring at the brothers. Maybe it was because most of them were over 6 feet, or maybe it was because of Lucifer's demonic name nobody knows.

Levi was getting nervous since people were still staring at the seven of them and hid behind the tallest brother (Y/n).

"Congratulations, you unpolished gems." A man spoke into the mic, making everyone look away from the brothers.

"All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely on my criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you." The lanky man said as Y/n began to tune out.

-----

After his speech, someone in the crowd spoke up. "Hey! Sorry, but...I can't agree with what you said just now." The boy said as Y/n scanned the crowd to find where the voice was coming from.

"For most of us, our team is our main priority...particularly those of us who'll participate at nationals.

There's no way I can accept those kind of terms. I...I will not throw away my team." The boy continued as people started to agree with him.

Y/n's stomach growled again making him frown and look at Lucifer. The eldest sighed and just shook his head making Y/n pout. "I...see. All of you are fucked in the head, huh.

Get lost, then. If you're thinking of leaving go right ahead." The lanky man spoke again, making Y/n look at his brothers.

"Your teams are what now...? You'd choose your teams over becoming the best striker in the world...? You'd rather be a high school champ in this shithole of a country...? Huh?" He continued as Belphegor began to wake up.

The sleepy male looked at the lanky man and tiredly mumbled, "he's weird." Which made Y/n smile.

"Did you wanna stand up now Belphie?" Y/n asked as the constantly tired teenager shook his head.

"It's comfortable here, ima go back to sleep," Belphegor said as he rested his head against Y/n's shoulder again. "He talks too much," Asmo whined in a hushed voice as Y/n silently agreed.

"A sport where you try to score goals in teams of 11? 'Our bonds are important?' 'I will play for my teammates?'

Well, that's wrong. That way of thinking is exactly why Japan lacks football skills." Ego said as Y/n's stomach growled once again making him frown.

He turned his head towards Lucifer once again. This time the black-haired teenager just ignored him making Y/n look at the rest of his brothers.

Satan ignored him, Asmodeus apologetically smiled, Leviathan shook his head and Mammon shrugged his shoulders. Making Y/n pout once again.