Chaptet 8

Mammon had stormed into the shared room where Y/n, Belphegor, and Simeon were in. The white-haired male rested his hands on his waist and cackled.

"What did you do?" Y/n asked as he looked at his older brother.

"We're goin' to have a match with the other team thanks to me!" Mammon said as he continued to cackle.

Belphegor stirred from his sleep. "You...decided that we...would play?... Thank fuck that we have to wait 24 hours till we have to play."

The sleepy male said sluggishly.  "Don't worry! Ya won't lose 'cause I The Great Mammon is here!"

"You lost to us before, how are you going to lead us to victory?"

"Y-y-ya just caught me off guard! That's all!" Mammon defended as he crossed his arms. 

"It's getting late. We should start getting ready for bed."

"You're right, alright, everyone strip! We sleep like real men tonight! Butt naked with nothin' to cover us!"

"I'm not going to sleep without clothes on. That's too much work to get undressed."

"What'd ya mean you're not goin' to get undressed? Lucifer ain't here, so I'm in charge! Real men sleep nude!"

"Maybe we should sleep with our clothes on instead."

"How bout' I strip all of ya  instead!" The white-haired male yelled as he lunged at Belphegor.

"What the fuck! Get off me you moron!" Belphegor yelled as he failed to resist his older brother.

Mammon had harshly took his youngest brother's clothes off and cackled.

"Simeon, you're next!" The white-haired male said as he jumped at his childhood friend. 

Simeon had tried to push Mammon off of him, but failed in the end and ended up naked as well.

The brunette sighed as he watched his childhood friend try and tackle his second youngest brother.

The white-haired male failed at tackling Y/n to the ground and just clung to him instead. "N/n, will ya just strip!"

"I can't strip if you keep clinging onto me." Y/n spoke, making his older brother climb off of him.

The hungry male took off his clothes and his brother cackled.

"Now since everyone is naked, it's bout' time I strip too!" Mammon exclaimed as he began to rip his clothes off.

-----

It was cold. Simeon and Y/n were cold. Belphegor had stolen everyones blankets. Mammon was already awake and roaming the halls.

When Y/n woke up, he put his clothes back on and went straight to the dining hall.

Simeon woke up not too long after and clothed himself as well.

The brunette continued to lay in his bed as he pulled out his phone, he texted his guardian to ask how his younger brother was doing.

Not too long after the burnette got a reply confirming that his little brother was happy and healthy he left to get something to eat.

Y/n was still eating happily and Simeon joined him.

"How was your sleep?"

"It was cold, how was your sleep?"

"Same, I can't believe that Mammon already signed us up to a match."

"It's not that suprising, it be more surprising if he didn't get us a match."

"I guess you're right, Belphie doesn't seem too happy with it."

"He's never happy with decisions on physical activity." Y/n said, finishing the conversation as he finished his food.

-----

It was time for a match against the only other team in this place.

There was a tall male with short, messy white hair, a male with long reddish-pink hair and two males with dark brown hair, and one of them wore glasses.

The eight players walked into the middle of the field and got ready to start playing. When the anouncer went off, the game started.

The male with reddish-pink long hair too off imediantly with the ball with the brunette male with glasses following behind.

Simeon had run after them but could barely catch up as the other two males were running too fast.

As the long-haired male kicked the ball, expecting it to go into the net.

Belphoger had other plans. He stopped the ball from entering the net with his chest and fell to the ground.

The way the reddish-pink haired male's face morphed into shock made the sleepy male smile slightly.

"You didn't expect that, did you?" Belphgoer spoke heavily while trying to get his breath back.

The ball had landed near Y/n, and he had gone for it. He started heading towards the goal.

The other white-harired male on the team had tried to stop Y/n from going further but was knocked over.

As Y/n got closer to the goal, he had someone come up from an angle and shoved him as they tried to steal the ball. The person failed as they kept trying to steal the ball.

The hungry teen had entered his shooting range and shot the ball towards the goal. The reddish-pink haired male tried to stop the ball but also failed.

The male that had tried to steal the ball from Y/n had gotten pissed off and angrily walked back.

When the speaker went off to resume the match, the brunnete on the opposing team without glasses had stolen the ball from

Simeon and went straight towards the net. Mammon tried (didn't really) and failed to stop him from scoring a goal.

Belphoger glared at his older brother and took a deep breath, and walked over to Mammon.

"If you don't try your best, I'm going to tell Lucifer." The younger male threatened his older brother. 

The white-haired male silently nodded as Belphoger just walked away.

The match was resumed, and   the brunette with glasses had started off with the ball while the reddish-pink haired male was following behind as back-up.

Mammon had sped towards them and stole the ball, the look of shock from the both of the males had made thwhite-haireded male cackle.

Both of the males ran after Mammon as the other brunette from the other team tried to shove him.

The white-haired speedster dodged and kicked to his youngest brother. The sleepy male kept running towards the goal as Mammon kept the speed duo attached to him.

The other brunette, on the other hand, went straight for Belphoger, as he was about to steal the ball he passed to Simeon.

Y/n ran towards his twin to keep the aggressive brunette in place as he went on to help Simeon.

Simeon was about to score a goal, and the white-haired male from the other team stole the ball.

—————
Unedited