Chapter 5

"Guys! I saw this guy, he had the prettiest red hair! It was long and so well looked after!"

"There was this white-haired guy that was intensity staring at me, it made me panic and I had to hide behind Y/n!"

"So that's why you used me as a shield."

"You guys seemed to have eventful days," Solomon spoke as he crossed his arms.

Barbatos walked into the room with a plate of steak and placed it in front of Diavolo. "As you asked Young Master."

"Thanks, Barbatos," Diavolo replied as the dark green-haired male said as he bowed.

"It's my pleasure to serve you, My Lord," Barbatos said as the red-haired male ate the steak.

Y/n's stomach growled and he frowned. The tall male looked at his eldest brother with his hand on his stomach as the red-eyed male sighed, already knowing what he was going to say.

"Lucifer, I'm hungry." The hungry teenager said for the seventeenth time so far.

"N/n you've already eaten 5 steaks, plus your meal that you get at lunch too. We also finished lunch 20 minutes ago.

You'll have to wait a bit longer." Lucifer replied, making Y/n pout as his head hung low.

The hungry male sat down next to his twin brother who was sleeping. Belphegor had made a nest out of everyone's pillows once again, which had made Asmodeus complain.

Mammon and Leviathan started bickering again which ended up with the indigo-haired male chasing the whole male out of the room.

Lucifer let out another sigh as he massaged his temple. Simeon chuckled at the two brothers and looked at the red-eyed male.

"It must be stressful having so many brothers, especially when they're so chaotic."

"You've got that right. I've never had a peaceful moment in all my life."

"That is true but, if they were to suddenly disappear you wouldn't know what to do with yourself."

"You are correct."

-----

Team X was now going against Team V. Lucifer had made sure his brothers had been made happy with their wants so they could play to their full capacity against the 'best of the stratum'.

But that didn't help at all. The team suffered their first loss due to the brothers arguing and Itoshi Rin taking advantage of it.

He always wore the same expression on the field which made the brothers compare him to Solomon with that everlasting smile of his.

Rin had referred to the brothers as lukewarm after the match which made a vein bulge on Satan's face.

"Oh, I'm gonna beat that cocky bastard." The blonde spoke angrily as he started to walk over to the dark-haired male.

Lucifer sighed as he watched Satan get closer to the younger male. The blond threw Rin across the field and Lucifer walked closer to him.

As Satan was going to strike the dark-haired male again he got electrocuted. Surprisingly it didn't stop the angry male as he just kept approaching Rin.

He then punched Rin and harshly grabbed his shoulders. The dark-haired male tried to pry the blond's grip off him but it didn't work.

"How dare you make a fool out of me. I'm going to rip you to fucking shreds." Satan spoke menacingly, as he suppressed the urge to yell.

Rin just narrowed his eyes, and then the blond got electrocuted once again. Lucifer had forcefully removed Satan from the younger male.

The blond continued to struggle against his older brother as his rage grew.

"LUCIFER LET ME GO!" Satan began to yell as the older sighed.

Lucifer knocked the blond out as Rin got up, wiped his bloody nose, and looked at the brothers.

-----

Y/n had finished lunch and began to worry about his older brother since Satan hadn't been around for a day.

"Lucifer, where's Satan?" The still hungry male asked his older brother.

"He's been put in solitary confinement since he was deemed as 'too aggressive'."

"Do you know where he is?"

"I do actually, would you like to see him?" Lucifer asked as Y/n nodded.

The two males made their way to where their blond brother was being kept. When Y/n entered the room he saw that his older brother was in.

Satan was in a straitjacket with a muzzle on his face, he was also tied down to a bored. Y/n frowned and looked at his eldest brother.

"He seems to be calmer now." The red-eyed male spoke as Satan finally looked at him.

"Has he eaten?"

"Of course he has, I wouldn't let anyone starve my younger siblings," Lucifer replied as the hungry teenager smiled a bit.

"When do you think he'll be let out?"

"Maybe a few more hours, depending on how he acts."

"Hopefully he doesn't get enraged again." "We'll just have to wait and see," Lucifer said, making his younger brother pout.

Both males left the room leaving Satan alone once again. Y/n had gone back to Team X's room in the hopes of finding his twin brother.

Unsurprisingly the sleepy teenager was passed out on everyone's pillows once again. What was surprising is that Barbatos and Solomon were fist fighting.

The hungry male looked at them and sat in front of his sleeping brother, acting as his shield so he wouldn't get hit if they got out of control.

-----

Satan had finally been released from solitary confinement and Lucifer had started making the whole team train more.

Due to losing the last match, his pride took a heavy hit and so did Satan's. The red-eyed male had pushed everyone past their limits, whether they wanted to train or not.

Belphegor had fallen asleep while trying 5 times in the past hour, which irked Lucifer.

The eldest brother had pushed the youngest past his limits and he had passed out.

Ego saw this as an amazing opportunity to grow Team X's egos so he didn't do anything about it (unsurprisingly).

-----
UNEDITED
A/N - second selection is gonna start soon