Chapter 7

"Of course, let's show my younger brothers who's boss," Mammon spoke loudly as he grinned.

The white-haired male walked towards his little brothers (+ Simeon) and rested his hands on his waist.

"So what do you say, will you accept the Great Mammon's challenge?." The white-haired man spoke once more as he laughed.

Belphegor looked at his older brother with a bored expression and sighed. "Shut up Moron." The youngest male said as he rubbed his eye.

The two extra males were stunned at the way Mammon's younger brother talked to him.

"We'll accept your request to have a match," Simeon said as he gave his signature angelic smile.

The two extra males were awe-struck by Simeon's angelicness while Mammon just grinned. The two teams made their way to the field and stood opposite each other.

Mammon's team started with the ball and he took off extremely fast towards the goal, Y/n was already close to the net.

The hungry male had come running sideways towards his older brother and kicked the ball away from him.

Simeon ran after the ball and caught up with it he headed towards his goal one of Mammon's teammates tried to steal the ball but before he did Simeon kicked the ball behind him.

Belphoger came up from behind Simeon and took the ball that was kicked.

The tired male ran around the two and kicked the ball into the net.

"That was amazing Belphie!" Y/n exclaimed as he walked up to his younger twin. The purple-haired male stretched and then yawned.

"This is too much hard work. Can I take a nap now?" Belphoger asked as he plopped onto the ground.

"We need to beat Mammon before you can take a nap."

"How about this, when we finish the match you can nap for as long as you like."

"I was already planning to do that Simeon but fine, it would be satisfying to show Mammon that he's not all that high and might," Belphoger responded boredly as he lay on his back.

Y/n helped his twin off the ground as Mammon's team started with the ball once again.

This time one of the unnamed boys had the ball and Mammon dashed straight to the net.

The two unnamed boys were passing between each other as they got closer to the penalty area. Simeon was struggling to find a way to steal the ball (since he's too nice.)

The tired male got sick of Simeon being too nice and stole the ball himself. Y/n had reached his penalty area and Belphoger kicked the ball powerfully so the ball could reach his brother.

Possession of the ball went to the hungry male after that and he scored.

"Mammon your team is so easy to beat. So tell me, why did you pick such weak people to be on your team?" Belphoger asked as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Belphie, how are you already sweating? You've barely done anything."

"I barely do any physical activity unlike you."

"Mammon, I'm hungry." Y/n spoke as he looked towards his older brother.

The white-haired male looked at his younger brother.

"How am I supposed to do anything? We're in the middle of a match right now." Mammon spoke as the hungry male pouted.

-----

The match had finished and Y/n's team won. They took Mammon and proceeded to the next level.

Y/n had to carry Belphoger since he had already fallen asleep.

"Mammon, I'm hungry," Y/n said as his older brother looked at him.

"Do you expect me to feed you? I don't have any food on me." Mammon spoke in a slightly harsh tone. Y/n pouted and Belphegor slightly stirred.

"Don't talk to N/n like that Moron." The still-sleeping male said which made Simeon sweat drop.

'I hope Luke is doing fine without me.' The male thought to himself.

Not too long after Belphegor got off Y/n's back and went to find a place to sleep.

The hungry male went to find the dining hall and his childhood friend followed shortly behind.

When the two males entered the dining hall there were 2 guys already there. One of the guys had short white hair and was slouched over looking at his phone.

While the other long reddish-pink hair ate the food that was in front of him quietly.

Y/n went and grabbed some food and sat at a different table, as he took a bite a flowery aura surrounded him and a smile close to Simeon's angelic smile appeared on his face.

The amount of food that the hungry male was consuming drew their attention.

The two strangers looked at Y/n and Simeon, they were confused about how Y/n can eat so much.

"You must be enjoying the food N/n."

"I love any food as long as it isn't cooked by Solomon." The teenager said, which made his childhood friend chuckle.

"Nobody likes Solomon's cooking if I'm being honest. It's like eating poison." The older male said as Y/n nodded in agreement.

The brown-haired male took notice of the other 2 males staring at them and he turned his attention towards them.

"Can we help you, gentlemen?" Simeon asked which drew Y/n's attention.

"How is it that he can eat so much without getting sick?" The reddish-pink-haired guy asked while gesturing towards Y/n.

"Let's just say that it's a special talent of his." The brunette spoke with his signature angelic smile.

"Hey Simeon, I'm going to go find Belphie since I finished eating," Y/n said as Simeon turned his attention back to the forever-hungry male and he just nodded.

Both of them left the dining hall and went on to search for Belphegor.

They had found the sleeping male passed out in one of the rooms on a bed, which wasn't surprising.

Y/n smiled at his twin and sat down on the floor next to the bed he was sleeping on.

-----
UNEDITED