Epilogue....✿✧

*********

     The cherry blossoms were in full bloom, marking the beginning of a new session

     The cherry blossoms were in full bloom, marking the beginning of a new session. Shu and Reiji were graduating today while the triplets and Subaru were moving to the third and second year of highschool. The Shu and Reiji fanclubs were devastated and making a scene during the ceremony. Shu was sure he'd never seen so many love confessions and letters fill up his locker in his life. Reiji had been polite in turning down the girls at first but he had snapped when they got too much.

Hailey was now a vampire. She still looked exactly the same. The only physical difference was that her skin became a bit paler. Laito had helped her get used to her new body as a vampire and she had his brothers for support as well. She couldn't believe she'd be able to stay with Laito now. It was surreal.

Laito would sometimes make jokes about marrying her after they graduated. Actually, deep down, he wasn't joking at all. He wanted to marry her. He couldn't wait to. At first, the thought of having children appalled him but now, he couldn't wait to start a family with his beloved Hailey.

Subaru groaned when Ayato brought a camera so they could take pictures.  Apparently, their graduation was done in the day time and they had to leave soon so they don't get headaches for staying in the sun for too long. It was obvious that Subaru wasn't even annoyed by the idea of taking pictures. In fact, he was just embarrassed because they'd have to gather around.

It would be strange not having Shu and Reiji around at school anymore but  they would still be at the mansion. Reiji said something about planning to teach at a university later and Shu wanted to stay in the mansion to rest and sleep. Typical Shu.

Hailey reminisced on the days she used to argue and bicker with Laito. How she used to curse him out and insult him whenever he teased her.

It was rather strange that their love story actually started with him making her his Pet and she calling him her Master

Not like she was complaining. She loved him and he loved her.

And they couldn't wait to experience the joy of living by each other's side for eternity....

"......To stay with you forever, I hope and pray......"

*********

*********

-----✿-----

-----✿-----

PREVIEW of the next book in "THE DIABOLIK ROCKSTAR SERIES"

Promise Me (Kanato Sakamaki X OC)

Mika smiled as the warm summer breeze caressed her skin. She was back from Germany. She had left her father's company to her little brother who was more than eager to take it. She already knew that she was only meant to oversee it until her brother, Shiro  was of age to handle everything. Her long platinum blonde hair was styled in two pigtails and she had a purple bow on both ends of her hair. She was dressed in a lavender sundress and silver coloured ballet flats.

She watched how the sliver ring on her finger glimmered in the summer sun rays. She didn't tell Hailey she was coming back and she most certainly didn't tell the person who had stolen her heart.

She was thankful that her parents' let her leave without putting much of a fight. She pushed the glass doors of the small library and smiled at the chiming of the door bell. She would be living on the top floor now. She wasn't one to care about sophisticated things. She enjoyed the little things more.

"Ah.... Welcome, Miss. Keisuke...." A middle aged plump woman with short brown hair and bright golden eyes greeted her. Her short hair had a few strands of grey in them and she seemed very warm and open minded.

"Oh... Just call me, Mika...." She smiled genuinely at the older woman. Technically, Mika was older than her by several years. She was a vampire after all.

The short woman grinned and said,

"You'll be the new owner of this library... So please.... Let me give you some respect...." She insisted and Mika just followed her deeper into the old European styled library.

I'm back Kanato..... See? I didn't forget our promise....

And I'm here to stay....

I hope you kept your promise as well...

I hope you didn't forget me.....