𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝑒𝓈𝓅𝒶

Start from the beginning

BACKSTORY:

These two obviously were the last AESPA members to meet even when Giselle joined SM, but Chloe met her last when she finally joined the group's line up.

These two are definitely the least close in the group, they are close but she is just a lot closer to the other members compared to Giselle.

JUST THEIR THINGS:

* Playing with each other's hair randomly.

* Both of them taking random pictures of each other.

* They have such a wholesome friendship.

* Playfully fighting with each other, like making each other squeal. It is very fun and it is also a way to have a laugh during the day.

* Acting like sarcastic little shits around each other.

* They are also the cheating masters of the group and have been banned from playing board games as they are known for doing anything to cheat. 

WINTER/ KIM MIN JEONG

SHIP NAME: Minloé
TYPE: Tom And Jerry
POPULARITY RATING: 92%
JUST MINLOÉ THINGS: Poking Winter's dimples so much, crying sessions when things get too much, Teaching Winter English.
THEIR SONG: For The Girls by Hayley Kiyoko

BACKSTORY:

These two are very close and a very popular duo, they are chaos in a nutshell.

They met second out of the girls in AESPA as Chloe met Winter in a class one day and Winter was paired with Chloe for an evaluation and that definitely got them closer. They were just chaos in a jar.

JUST THEIR THINGS:

* Kissing each other's cheeks when they do something right or when they just feel like it.

* Chloe taking care of Winter when she's sick, and vice versa. 

* They are also so much like Tom and Jerry with their games. Like seriously they will chase each other for hours, just to get one of them to do a simple task like doing the dishes for the group one day. 

* Chloe poking Winter's dimples. Chloe thinks they look so cute on her. 

* Chloe and Winter sleep cuddling.

* They have a love-hate relationship. This was most likely due to them both being closer to other members but over the years they have had arguments but they have become a lot closer. Like twin sisters. 

NINGNING/ NING YIZHUO

SHIP NAME: Chuo
TYPE: Secret Crackheads
POPULARITY RATING: 77%
JUST CHUO THINGS: Smiling constantly when they are together over something (Some sort of secret joke), 24/7 side hugs, Sharing clothes randomly.
THEIR SONG: Golden Hour by JVKE

BACKSTORY: 

Chloe and NingNing were decently close as trainees, however were in very little classes together, so they weren't close up until debut.

But then once they debuted NingNing and Chloe realised that they actually had a lot in common and became quite close.

JUST THEIR THINGS:

* These two are banned from the kitchen in any sort of way after they attempted to make a cake and they ended up burning it all and they made a mess of the kitchen. 

* NingNing squishes Chloe's cheeks whenever either of them feel clingy. 

* Spamming the group chat with random pictures of the members and everything and anything, it annoys the members but they love it.

* These two are too intelligent for their own good. 

* Yet again, these two cannot be left alone together. 

* They are wholesome but at the same time they are complete and utter chaos about anything and everything.