Chapter 25 - Outside

Start from the beginning

"Alright now. We're on snack duty for our cabin trip tomorrow." I spoke.

" Bet. Let's hit up Wally-World."

" You so childish for that." I told Dejah.

"Girl bye. You're just boring."

We went to Walmart and bought hella stuff for the cabin trip even more than what we needed. I said I was gonna get up and cook breakfast one of those days so I got breakfast foods. Then we went to Target and bought some new board games, blankets, new videos games/more controllers, and of course stopped at starbucks because... it's starbucks. I even bought this cute crewneck and took a pictures in a giant mirror we saw at target.

𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦 1 𝘰𝘧 3

 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝟮,𝟵𝟳𝟲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵  -  🤍!

𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗲.𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗵 - Can't wait til we up the real pictures this weekend😩!!
- -> liked by 42

𝟮𝟮.𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗻 - Bitches get they hair done and act different✋!
- - liked by 44
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 replied - Levon don't make me beat yo ass 😂. 

𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

———

The night goes on and Dejah went to Kaysons place, Levon went with Elijah and I (of course) went to Taylin's place. We were cuddling and watching our new favorite netflix series 'Ginny and Georgia'.

" Personally... She's just misunderstood." Taylin spoke, speaking about 'Ginny' from the show.

" She's a brat." I added on.

" And you're not?"

" No."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Okay."

*𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨* *𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘨*
I looked down at my phone to that the same number from yesterday texted me.

"𝘠𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬" It was Skylar again.

I slightly turned away so Taylin wouldn't see my phone but I don't think she noticed. She was too into the show.

Curious, I texted back.
" 𝘍𝘰𝘳? 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶."