Chapter 26: Taken again ❤️

Start from the beginning

He parked the car quickly before taking off his seatbelt and facing me with a serious face.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

I sat up slowly and looked at him in the eye. "I feel bad." I admit.

"What?" "Why would you feel bad?" "About what?" He asked curiously.

Glancing at the floor I mumbled. "About us being together and you dumping Chloe.

He scoffed. "That had nothing to do with you Y/N, she was the one being a bitch."

I shook my head. "Still, if I didn't confess, you guys would probably still be together."

He held my hand. "First of all, I would be miserable, and second of all, I would've broken up with her anyway."

I looked up at him with hopeful eyes. "Really?" "Why?"

He sat up straighter now. "Because... I didn't feel anything, not like how I feel with you."

I slumped. "You mean you've never felt this way about anyone either?"

He nodded. "Not until I met you, Y/N Grace Collins." He whispered.

He even remembered my middle name! No one ever does, no matter how many times I tell them.

I grinned. "So it's not my fault?"

"Of course not, don't ever blame yourself for that you hear me?"

I nodded.

He patted my head. "Good." "Now cmon, let's go to the amazing date your amazing boyfriend planned for you."

I got out of the car excitedly and walked over.

He quickly stopped me and got out a blindfold. "Uh uh, it's a surprise." He stated in a mischievous voice.

I sighed. "Fine."

Quickly, he helped me put on the blindfold and held my hand with security.

"I'm scared I'll fall."

He held my fingers tighter. "Don't be, don't you trust me?"

I nodded fast. "I always will."

I heard a chuckle before us walking slowly to the destination.

"Can I see now?" I asked bitterly.

"Okay okay!" Min Ho surrendered.

I slowly took off my blindfold and in front of me was the dance center?

"I don't understand, are we dancing?" I asked curiously. I haven't danced ballet properly since I was like 12!

He smiled. "Well obviously, come on!"

He grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

"What type of dance?" I asked shyly, there were tons of couples together.

"Salsa." He responded.

"Holy fuck, I can't dance for my life." I whispered to him, avoiding other peoples gazes.

"Don't worry about it pretty, you're good at everything you do."

I knew he was just trying to make me feel better. It did.

"Alright, let's do this."

"YES!" He cheered.

Slowly, the two of us walked into the dance studio along with everyone else.

"Welcome everyone, today we're learning the fundamentals of salsa dancing." Miss Laney told us.

"But first, we'll introduce ourselves in front of everyone here."