Chapter 2: The party

I walked in like a boss and lot's of people's heads turned around to look at me. "Ooh my gosh, she's gorgeous." A girl said as she watched me. I smiled at everyone looking at me and continued my way.

Right over there next to the drinks I saw Principal Lim and some other guests there. "Hello Kitty!" I said to her. She was in a sparkly dress with green puff sleeves. "Y/N you literally look amazing!" "I'm loving the dress and that amazing hairdo!" I did a quick 360 degree since Kitty was practically begging me.

"I have to match you with somebody!" Kitty said. I rolled my eyes. Did I forget to tell you that Kitty is a matchmaker? Well, now you know! I'm wondering who Kitty's "mystery man" is. He better be hot.

"Sure Kitty, I would "love" a boyfriend." I said sarcastically. Kitty laughed. We decided to move to the drinks section now that the principal and her guests moved. Hmm a new text let's check.

BAMM.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry." I had bumped into someone. "Oh my god, watch where you're going!" Yelled a guy. I turned around and it was that rude little brat from the airport! "YOU!" I screamed. "Y/N are you ok oh my gosh is that the rude guy from the airport?" Asked Kitty loudly.

"Did you guys really come all the way to my school just to look at me?" "I know I'm super hot but like this is just super stalky." The rude airport guy said. "You do speak English!" Kitty and I both said." "Haha, busted!" A guy said as he handed the rude guy a drink.

"Welcome to K.I.S.S." The rude guy hissed rudely. "Are you two new students here?" The other guy asked.

"Yep, and I'm not here to stalk you for your information." I said.

"Sure." The rude guy said as he made a gesture.

Who does he think he is?

Just then, the nicer guy knocked some of his drink on the rude guy.

"God damn it Q, this is Bespoke!" Rude guy yelled.

Typical rich brat.

"Shut up about the clothes for a second, look at our boy!"

What boy?

We watched the rude guy making a surprised face. "Where did Dae get that suit?" I turned around to where they were looking and saw a guy dressed in all black walking towards us.

"Kitty?" I asked when she immediately walked towards him and the rest of us watched Kitty and Dae embrace. They started talking and hugging a bunch but I had no idea what they were talking about.

"So, what's your name?" Q asked me.

"I'm Y/N Collins." I introduced myself.

"Why are you even here?" "I've never seen you before." The rude guy asked me.

No shit you haven't, I'm new here dumbass.

"Personal reasons and I wanted to study abroad." I answered briefly.

"Yeah, to make out with me." Rude guy mouthed.

"Please stop flattering yourself, it's sad." I muttered.

"Well I'm Q and he's Min Ho." Q said as he pointed at the rude guy.

"Nice to meet you Q and I really can't say the same thing about you." I said as I side eyed Min Ho.

"Ouch." Min Ho said dramatically.

I ignored him and suddenly noticed Kitty running out of the party room. I glanced over at her boyfriend I'm assuming and there was a girl next to her. Wait, it's Yuri!