🖤First Meeting🖤

~ The little girl feared the Darkness
But now,
The Queen rules the Darkness ~

Kim Taehyung's pov:-

Today i have a meeting with one of the top company's Ceo and everyone is working really hard for it. I have been staying in the office the whole time as this deal is very important for my company. Bae have been telling me to go home and rest but I didn't listen and told her to go home as she been working as much as the other are doing so I have told her to leave when everyone leaves.

As I was waiting in my office for the meeting to start I heard Bae knocking and saying 'sir they came should I let them in' and I just nodded.

Authors pov :-

After sometime the door open and a guy entered dressed up in a suit.

And everyone start whispering but stopped as they heard heels echoes in the hole room the door opened and a enters making everyone gasped in surprise from her beauty and dark aesthetic

As she entered Taehyung's heart skips a beat and he didn't blinked for a second and felt that he saw her somewhere. His heart was uncontrollably beating and he was confused as it never happened from the time his mom died.

Cora's Pov:-

I smirked seeing everyone's reaction and looked at my target and my blood boiled seeing him after years. I totally loathe him. I walked to him in confidence and Ryan said " Hello,
Mr. Kim " and Taehyung said in his deep voice which I hated the most and wanted to hear him scream in fear but he said,"Hello Mr. Vitilleo. Please take a seat."

Both me and Ryan sat across him and Ryan squeezed my hand cuz he can see me glaring at him. I stopped and said, "Mr. Kim can we please start the meeting". He nodded and looked at his secretary who looked like a soft and innocent bitch totally in love with him which made scoffed cuz it wouldn't stay long.

"Ok Mr. Kim we will be sharing some of our company's employees to work with you and you can send some of yours as they get to have some more experience in our field." Ryan said after the meeting is done all the employees went out and it was only Me, Ryan and Him.
"Mr. Kim I wanted to introduce you to my Girlfriend Ms. Cora Fellowes and the Ceo of this company". Taehyung felt a pang in his heart but he ignored it and said,

"Hello Ms. Fellowes its nice to meet you. I thought you were the Ceo Mr. Vitilleo." Taehyung said and Cora replied Savagely saying "Oh Mr. Kim you must be shocked how a Woman can make a company no.1 in the World leaving all the man's behind including you". At last she smirked and Taehyung got angry but controlled himself for the deal. "So Mr. Kim I wanted to say as some of the employees are working with your company the Ceo would like to check on them so she would stay with them in the company" Ryan said making Taehyung smirked as he thought to make her suffer but doesn't know a strom is coming up next in his life.

Thanks everyone sry for last week I was sick and the school work I was tired 😫 but I will make it up by making another part tmr 😅 🙃 pls make sure to vote and comment ik the chapters are short but I will make more chapters thats why and tbh I have to have more ideas so I sry.