🖤CHILDHOOD PAST🖤

~Author's pov~

A little girl name Bae was playing with a boy little older than hero in a park near her house.

"Bae come here" said the boy playing with sand,"Coming Tae" Bae said back. "Look whats here" Taehyung said to Bae. "Wow Tae its so pretty" Bae said, "Right, I found it on the ground" Taehyung said, "But Tae my mom said not to pick up things from the ground it can be someone's and they can be finding it right now"said by Bae.

"Bae we find it so its ours" Taehyung said,
"But-" Taehyung cuts Bae off and said,
"Uff Bae nothing take this its yours from now and look its so beautiful". When Cora took a close look and saw the beauty of the bracelet and said
"Okay tae". While smiling ears to ears.

 While smiling ears to ears

~After some days~

"Tae you want to have dinner at my house" said Bae. She saw Taehyung thinking for sometime and he said "Okay" and Bae smiled at him.

When they intered the house Bae's Mom said "Welcome Taehyung, how are you and why didn't you take you're mom with you even though you live right next to us I can hardly see your mom now days" Bae mom said complaining. "Mommy calm down" said Bae pleading her mom. "Sorry sweety It was just i didn't see your mom for few days", said Bae's mom to Taehyung and he said "It's Okay aunty I see mom barely too now days as she start another job after dad's death she want to become a father and a mother both for me and my brother" Taehyung had tears in his eyes but he don't want to cry infort of them. "Aww Taehyung you know we are here for you from tomorrow you will eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner here". "No aunty its no-" Bae's mom cuts him off. "Taehyung I said so I said and you know I won't take anything else" Taehyung smiled and hugged her and Bae joined too.

"Where is me everyone" Came a voice from behind.
"Oh jin oppa you are here and taemin oppa you too" Bae breaked the hug and went to them to hug them but stopped as jin said "Bae we are sweaty, we just came from football practice." Bae made a pout and sit on the dinner table while jin and taemin went to fresh up And they had dinner.

"Okay so this is the first chapter I will come every week and publish 1 to 2 chapters thanks" 😊 🙏