Chapter 6

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

KALLUTO POV

5 years later.......

Hey fellas, it's Jubelith turned Kalluto and I'm six as of today.

Which means......

Drum roll....

Heaven's Arena.

Which is indirectly equal to freedom.....well for atleast a while.

All the missions I have went on upto now has been under the supervision of Illumi.

Father never really takes interest in my training, only calling me for missions or if he wants to send me away for years.

Like now.

So in the past few years I kept training decently and impressed the elders up to some extent.

I kept my expressions and act mostly like the real Kalluto and mastered the art of buttering people up.

To satisfy my interests I stuck with the abomination of a woman named Kikyo.

Well atleast it ensured I could get favourable training.

Maybe that's why Killua avoided me like the original Kalluto.

Well makes getting out of this wretched place easier.

I also started dressing in a fashion that most people consider girly and growing my hair out a bit.....but my family still refers to me as male.

Dang it.

Maybe I should outright say it.

So I currently wear a simple sweater with a black skirt with shorts underneath them. The sweater has got a black kitty design. Pretty cute.

Sister are you leaving soon? Came a voice inside my head.

Yes....this would be the biggest development that I forgot to mention.

I can now speak telepathically with Big-sis aka Alluka.

How did that happen? You would ask.

Well I'll put it in short.

I made two wishes from Alluka, keeping all the rules in mind and going around the loopholes.

1. Would be, that I would be linked and could communicate with Alluka whenever I am in a 500m radius of her.

Alluka and Nanika would know if I'm in a 500m vicinity of them, but I would not.