Chapter 8

Kalluto Zoldyck was having an existential crisis right now.

KALLUTO POV

I am now on the 50th floor of heaven's Arena, it has been a few days since I came to heaven's Arena.

The fights have been easy enough till now.

Though I have been purposefully taking my time to end these fights in order to gain more experience.

Right now I am sitting on a bench with a chocolate milkshake in my hand.

Since I have nothing to do, it gives me time to think about my actions.

Since I have time to think about my actions, I have been thinking about my mistakes.

Damn it.

You idiot.

You should've left every Zoldyck alone like the original Kalluto.

What if your relationship with Alluka and small but probably non-canon interactions with Killua changes the plot.

I thought I could be like those super-smart main characters from the fanfictions, that didn't have any problem in completely impersonating the characters and still managed to live a decent enough life.

But I let Jubelith's expectations and wishes show in Kalluto.

Kalluto could leave Alluka alone, but Jubelith couldn't.

Kalluto didn't have the courage to talk to Killua but Jubelith didn't care about that.

Somewhere along the lines she forgot that she was indeed Kalluto Zoldyck now.

Alright, what's done is done.

She will still keep her interactions with Alluka till the day she leaves and try not to interact with Killua and not interfere with the main plot.

With firm resolve in her mind she went to her next fight.

......

Aww? It's a little girl! Exclaimed the man who was only in his briefs.

Eww man wear some clothes? If you don't have the money I'll lend it to you. I said not a bit phased.

You've got spunk, don't you brat. No clothes Superman said with a tick mark.

I just stuck my tongue out.

You little! Said the man as he charged forward with his large fists.

I did nothing but took a step to my right and tripped him.

Now due to his speed, he fell hard out of the ring.

I was declared the winner.

Man that was satisfying, I didn't even have to do anything.

....