Chapter 1: Overprotective Big Brothers and Crazy first day at work part 1.

At the Atwater house

Alaina was dressed her in hospital scrubs, ready to go to work when He twin brother came downstairs, dressed in his work clothes, and he began making her favorite breakfast for her which was, pancakes, Bacon and Fresh fruit and apple juice for her to drink and Coffee for Kevin.

Kevin said," Please make sure you stay safe at work. I worry about you. I love you, sis.

Alaina said," I promise to stay safe, big bro. You make sure to stay safe at work, and I love you too.

Kevin and Alaina eat their breakfast and Alaina grabs her Doctor's Coat and puts it on while Kevin grabs his Police Badge and puts it and Alaina grabs her purse and Kevin drives her to work and she was excited because It was her and Her best friend's first day and they were nervous.

Alaina gets out of the car and gives her brother a kiss on the cheek and a hug before she waves him to him and he waves back and he makes sure that she gets to work safe and sound and the he drives to work, and he made plans for lunch  with his sister on their break and calms down.

He knows smart Alaina is and that she will be safe at work, unlike Dr. Will Halstead, who throws himself into the solution without  considering the consequences and that frustrates Jay to no end, and Kevin knows how he feels because Alaina makes him worry about her all the time.

At Gaffney Chicago Medical Center with Alaina Atwater and Will Halstead 

Will was waiting for his best friend since Med School in the doctor's lounge when he saw her walking in and she smiled as soon as she saw Her best friend and hugged him tightly before she puts her stuff away and notices how tired her best friend looks before noticing he has his head in his hands and his eyes are squeezed shut. she knows Will is having a migraine and hands him an aspirin to get rid of the migraine when She sees Maggie Lockwood and April Sexton coming in.                                                                                                                                                                                                       Jay Halstead and Kevin Atwater didn't know that Alaina and Will were best friends and they wanted to keep that way because they knew how protective Jay and Kevin were of the two of them and Maggie and April noticed the two doctors talking and said hi to their ne co-workers.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Everyone in the ED has a feeling those two are best friends and that if you made Will Upset or Threatened Him, you would get Alaina's wrath, and it was not pretty to deal with at all. If you threatened or upset Alaina, you would get Will's wrath, and It was not pretty to deal with at all.

Maggie said," Dr. Atwater, you have a patient in Bay 5 and Dr. Halstead, you have a patient in Bay 6. And I'll let you two know if I see your brothers and tell them you are busy treating patients.

Alaina said," Thanks, Maggie. We appreciate it a lot, and we appreciate you very much, Maggie. 

All of a sudden, There were Explosion in the Ed, and Will grabbed Maggie, and Alaina grabbed April and They hid behind the desk in separate places and were stuck there until CPD could come to help She quietly pulled out her phone and texted her big brother Kevin, and she was unaware that Her best friend Will Halstead had been caught in the explosion, and he was hurt.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Texts with Alaina. and Kevin.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Alaina Atwater: Help, there was an explosion in the hospital, and I'm scared, Big brother.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kevin Atwater: Help is the way, little sister. Stay tight, and I will be there for you real soon.

Alaina Atwater: Okay, please hurry. I'm really scared and I could use a hug from you.

Kevin Atwater: Okay, we are heading to med now. Sis, just sit tight and stay safe, Alaina.

Alaina turned off her phone and went to look for Will, and she could not find him anywhere.

She was officially all alone without her best friend, Will Halstead, to help her, only April.

April said," I know you are scared, but we have to help as people as we can, and I promise you that We will find your friend.

Alaina said," Thanks, April. I needed that, and for the record, Will Halstead is my best friend, and I hope that he is okay, April.

They headed to work, and April kept Alaina calm so that way she could work with them.