Ch:13 Chat noir!?

Start from the beginning

"Fine..." I sighed and turn around towards the railings and leaned on it. "I guess you can stay here for a bit while," looks to my side, up at him and gives him a small smile while still leaning on the railings.

Chat noir also gave me a small smile after leaning on the railings.

We were both looking at the view which was seen through my balcony. The Eiffel tower's light was lit up, although the building which I'm living in is not really close to Eiffel tower, like quite far but still can be seen. Some of the building apartments light was on and some off while the street lights were lit up, it was quite a aesthetic view and a calm and quite night.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?" There was a moment of silence between us. The cold breeze which blew by the air, gave chills down my spine.

"Do you have someone...that you like?" He says while still looking ahead.

"You mean as a crush?" Looks up at him with a confused look as my head was tilted. "Why do you ask?"

"Just...curious, I just wanted to know that...how it feels when you like someone..." he was still leaning on the railings while he is still looking forward.

"Oh," looks ahead while my eyes were looking down. "To be honest? I'm starting to have weird feelings around him, its like...my heart starts to pound really fast when he talks to me or...when he is with me," I looked up the night sky and raised my right hand up with my palm facing upwards as it faces the moon. "I'm not sure if this is a crush or I like him? But I hope I could get rid of this feelings," I clenched my fist and then lowered my hand to my chest.

"Why? Is he not a good person or something?" He asks me as he finally looks at me.

I was still looking down at my hand as it was on my chest while loosely clenched, "Its not like he is a bad person but...I'm pretty sure that he doesn't feel like that towards me. He prabably has someone he likes, and I want to get rid of these because...I don't want to end up hurting myself..." Looks up at him with a confused look, "Why are you asking me this anyway?"

"Ohh, I uhmm...I was just confused about something. So, whose the guy you are talking about?" He looks at me with the same confused look as mine.

"I can't tell you that"

"What!? Why not?"

"Because I said so. Anyways, you still haven't given me the correct answer," stares at him with a frown.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"I asked you that why are you asking me this anyway? Do you like someone or something? Is it Ella?" speaks in a sarcastic tone.

"There's no way in hell I would like Ella!" he started to be defensive and in a sarcastic tone.

"Your saying like you hate her," I gave him an unamused look.

"I don't hate her, I just don't like her at all"

"Okay? But the way you spoke was offensive," Side eyes him.

(Author: "Bombastic side-eye 👀 Criminal offensive side-eye 👀")

"Your acting like your the Ella," he gave me a neutral face.

"Excuse me!?" I started become defensive.

"Oh look at the time, its time for me too go," he made excuses to leave and then extended his baton. He gave me a two finger wave at the same time he winked at me.

I gave him a neutral face with my eyes closed as I shaked my head left to right in annoyance.

Present*

Chat noir already arrived and we also defeated the akumatized person.

"Pound it!" Both me and Chat noir said at the same tine as we fist bumped eachother.

One month later*

I think I have accepted the fact that I do like Felix. I am not sure if he likes me back or not but I tend to make imaginary scenerys which is a sign of mental illnes which I don't really care...I think.

Me and Chat noir have grew close friends and we will normally petrol on nights to look for any akuma attacks. We always succesfully defeated many of Hawkmoth attacks.

But anyways, I really want to hangout with Felix but if I ask him, he will get the idea that I like that's why I'm too scared to do that. But he also asked me on a hangout last time so why can't I?

I was walking to the locker room when I spot Felix, 'Perfect'.

I walked towards him and approached him. "Hiii," I waved at him.

He noticed me and gave a glance at me as he closed his locker door.

"Oh hey Y/n, what are you here for?"

"Well...I was wondering if you...and me, would like to hangout. Like a friendly hangout of course, after school" says nervously as I smile with nervousness.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/n but I already have plans with...Kagami," he said as he kept his hands on his neck and looked away with a tiny blush.

My smile slowly drops as I heard Kagami's name. I noticed his tiny blush and looked down. "Oh, I understand its fine..."

"We could hangout maybe...another time...?"

Looks up at him with a fake smile but trying to make it look real, "Yea...that would be better... Anyways, I should go now, so bye!" I said and then out of the room.

I stopped faking my smile and sighed. I looked to my slightly right and a small sad smile came on my face, "I hope you have a good day today, Felix..."