𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵; 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒋𝒂𝒉

••••

••••

March 16th, 1878.

REBEKAH GROANS AS SHE MAKES HER WAY THROUGH THE SEA OF PEOPLE. Her eyes looking around for her brother who was seemingly nowhere to be found. Rebekah could finally see him near the front of the room. "Elijah!" She calls out as she males her way over to him. Elijah turns his head at the sound of his name being said. 

He saw his very unhappy sister stop in front of him as she crosses her arms against her chest. "Come on, Nik wants to move tonight." Rebekah tells him with a sigh. Klaus thought their father was close so he wanted to move, obviously that meant the others had to pack up quickly as well.

"I will be right there." Elijah says, not really in any sort of rush. Rebekah couldn't help but roll her eyes a little bit.

"Well, hurry. I do not want to be on the other end of his wrath." Rebekah admits before walking away. Elijah sighs, finishing his drink before placing his glass down. Klaus would surely force him out anyways so it was best to just go along with it.

Beginning to walk after his sister, Elijah didn't get more than a few steps before he bumped into someone. A drink dropped to their feet, the liquid spilling out. Elijah seemed a bit annoyed, his jaw clenching. That was until his eyes moved up from the drink and he saw the woman standing in front of him.

Her brunette hair flowing down her body as the red dress she had on accentuated every bit of her features. Her eyes were widened slightly, her lips pursed as she clearly was shocked by what had just happened. But Elijah was just admiring her beauty. Admiring the way she seemed to be made by a greek goddess.

"Oh, pardon me. I should have looked where I was going." Athena says with a small frown, feeling awful that his suit was now ruined quite a bit by the liquor she had spilt on him. But Elijah shakes his head, a smile forming on his lips to ease up the tension.

"The fault is all mine." He assures her. Athena meets his gaze and she too was taken aback a little bit. She bites her lip as she glances around the room. It was clear that he had been making his way to the door when they had collided.

"Leaving so soon?" Athena asks as she takes some napkins, trying to wipe off her hands. Elijah nods his head a bit.

"My brother wants to go someplace less..."

"Depressing?" She answers him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was going to say bland." Elijah corrects her with a small laugh. Athena nods her head in agreement, looking around the room.