"Anakin, I can understand you frustration. You're close with him, he's a friend of yours." Jaika sighed, as she calculated her words. "But you need to remember that this is more than just the war. He has been in office for longer than any previous Chancellor in the Republic's history, that is not normal." She paused, as she sympathized with Anakin's trust in the questionable politician. "I'm not saying that the Chancellor is up to something, and neither is the Council; but it is worth investigating. You can never be certain of who is on your side, in times like these even the people you are closest to, who you trust the most with your life could betray you when you need them the most." Jaika explained, making Anakin gaze down at her. His face was masked from any expression, but Jaika knew he was considering her words. "This is war, Ani, corruption can hide in the least obvious of places. We need to be careful." Jaika concluded.

Anakin observed his sister, who looked up at him with serious eyes, an expression he had seen her wear more often. Jaika sensed Anakin's bias rebuild the walls around his emotions, shutting her out, while he chuckled to himself and shook his head, "That is exactly what Obi-Wan said. I shouldn't be surprised that you agreed with him." He shared, making her frown to herself. Anakin turned his attention towards the world outside the gunship, observing the city through the thin slats in the doors. The girl narrowed her eyes, "Then maybe you should handle the mission with more caution." Jaika countered, not liking how quick Anakin was condemn Obi-Wan. Anakin gazed back to her and sighed, "I'm sorry Jai, I didn't mean it like that." He apologized, looking down with apologetic eyes. Jaika avoided his gaze and glanced down to Alpha, frustrated that Anakin was so quick to defend the Chancellor over the judgement of her and Obi-Wan. Jaika wanted Anakin to sense her disappointment.

The gunship shook as it landed on the landing pad of the docks, where many cruisers were lined up, preparing for their departure. "I know... I always know." Jaika answered back, as the doors swept open and she stepped out onto the tarmac ground, with Alpha muttering as he rolled beside her. Anakin stepped out, while the troopers marched past them towards the inner barracks of the building to gather more forces. 

The two Jedi slowly walked through the halls of the building, while troopers ran past. Anakin observed the many forces with an impressed smirk as walkers and troopers marched into the cruisers around them, while Jaika observed the troopers who passed them with sensitive eyes, as she anticipated the impending losses. "How are you feeling, about this?" Anakin questioned. The girl gazed towards her brother with a small smile, "A mix of things. I'm excited to work with the Wolfpack again, and I'm relieved that this could be my final mission before the war ends. But I'm nervous, I don't know what could happen. This war has become so unpredictable." Jaika admitted.

Anakin nodded in agreement as he looked Jaika up and down. "I'm nervous too." He shared, looking at her. Jaika shook her head with a small smile, as his protective instincts kicked in once again. Anakin stopped in his tracks, making Jaika stop in front of him. "This is your first mission alone, Jai." Anakin shared, as Jaika smiled up at him. "Don't worry Ani, I have Wolffe with me." Jaika shrugged, as Alpha rattled from beside her and released a chain of expletive beeps. Anakin peered down to her droid before he met her eyes again with a concerned gaze, Jaika returned it with an entertained shrug.

A presence appeared from behind Jaika, making her gaze over her shoulder and lay eyes on Wolffe, who stood by the bridge with his helmet in his hands. Jaika acknowledged the clone Commander and looked back at Anakin. A panicked expression flashed over his eyes once he realized their time was up, making Jaika place a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Remember, you're not alone. I'll still be with you, just like before." Jaika comforted, referencing how their emotional bond briefly connected them when they were both Padawans. 

Anakin's worried eyes cleared ever so slightly, but Jaika knew that her words could only travel so far. When Jaika took a step back from her brother, Anakin grabbed her by arm and stopped her, making her meet his eyes. Neither twin shared a word, as Anakin swiftly pulled Jaika into a hug, wrapping her in a tight embrace. His actions caught her by surprise, before she returned the gesture. "Be careful out there." He spoke into her ear. Jaika smiled in return, "You too." She answered, before taking a step away.