[03] ━━━ ice skating

Start from the beginning

aurora then took lydia's hand in hers, taking her with her.

aurora then suddenly felt jackson turning her around by her shoulder, his blue eyes showing rage, whilst hers showing deviousness.

"you little bitch, i'm going to show you." jackson angrily glares at her.

"don't, jackson." lydia warns, but pleads.

aurora then punched him straight in his face, making his body fall onto the ground, him holding onto his face in shock.

aurora then crouched down in front of jackson, who slightly moved away from her.

"do you have any idea who you're talking to you? but, i'm sure, by now...you do." aurora smirks, taking out a handkerchief and throwing it in his face.

"you're bleeding, clean yourself up." aurora smirks, then got up.

aurora was then seen walking away with lydia.

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune was seen walking through the school halls with lydia martin, both girls entering the cafeteria.

"i-i- can't...i just can't believe you'd do that to jackson." lydia stammers out in shock.

aurora smiles genuinely at lydia. "of course, you're my best friend, i'd do anything for you ."

lydia smiles back at aurora, lydia's smile then turned into a frown, her watching something pass her, aurora frowning at her, then saw what she was looking at and became surprised.

"wait...is that erica reyes?" aurora gaped at the blonde.

erica's hair was tightly curled and shiny, red lipstick pressed onto her lips, a pair of red heels on her feet, tight red mini skirt and leather jacket, her smirking at the attention she was getting.

lydia scoffs, rolling her eyes, clearly envious. "so, what?"

"um, nothing, i just...wasn't you know, expecting her to be like that, i mean, how did she magically become so hot?" aurora hesitantly says.

the blonde's eyes then slightly widened, realizing how she could be like that, her quickly catching her scent knowing she was like her–––well, almost, all because of one person.

derek hale.

lydia raised a brow at aurora's words. "excuse me?"

aurora awkwardly smiles at lydia.

erica, using her supernatural hearing, had heard the blonde alpha wolf's words and smirks proudly.

aurora then waved it off, her turning to lydia. "forget about that, about her, about jackson."

"i have an idea! let's go ice skating, you love ice skating, kind of a hang out kind of thing." aurora hopefully asks.

lydia then slowly smiles, a gleeful expression on her face. "i do love ice skating."

"great." aurora happily smiles.

                            °•✿•°

at the ice rink, aurora was seen skating around the rink, her using her stroller to engrave the first let of her first name on the ice, her doing a little twirl, her blonde hair swinging around, a happy smile on her face.

allison, seeing how good aurora was, skated up to her, an awed expression on her face.

"wow, you're really good." allison compliments.

aurora smirks proudly. "well, i wasn't the ice skating champion three times in a row for nothing, now was i?"

aurora then skate away from allison, allison then skate towards her boyfriend, who clearly was afraid of skating.

"oh, you totally just added to her ego." scott comments.

"how is she so good and you-." allison frowns at her boyfriend.

scott then slightly scoffed. "that's because, unlike me, she was born the best ice skater, i can't even skate to save my life."

aurora had seen the way how stiles was staring at lydia how she skated, the admiration and love in his eyes.

aurora hums at this, her skating towards lydia after stiles had went somewhere.

lydia smiles at aurora, the martin crouching down onto the ice.

"he's so in love with you." aurora grins.

lydia scoffs at her, with a slight eye roll. "no, he isn't."

"besides, even if it was true, we're never ever going to happen." lydia rejects.

"oh, come on, lydia." aurora sighs out.

"lydia?"

aurora frowns as she noticed lydia staring down at a particle of ice, she then threw herself on the ice, her gloved hands pressed against the ice, gazing into the ice.

"lydia? you okay?"

"lydia?"

lydia then let out an horrifying and ear piercing scream, her fingers gripping onto the ice.

scott, stiles and allison had rushed from where they were, to see what lydia was screaming about.

the three then saw lydia breaking out, sobbing into aurora, who held onto her, the blonde shaking her head as if saying 'i don't know'.

                            °•✿•°