𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25

Start from the beginning

"Aj-ajhussi" She tightly held on his biceps for support. "Ajh-ajhussi really br-broke my legs" She started crying out dramatically and he carried her from there in an instant.

She was placed at the bench lying beside the bathing pool and he kneeled down at her level.

Cold chills passed through her body when she felt the hands of the Devil touching her bare thighs. She cleared her throat and pulled down the duvet a little bit trying to cover her thighs fully.

"Take them off" He commanded addressing to her covering. She quickly shook her head and held tightly on her cloth.

He removed her little fist away from her cloth and pulled her towards him. The duvet went more upwards revealing her inner thighs. She closed her eyes helplessly and let it all happen.

Her teary eyes opened slowly just to find him holding the duvet in his hand and he soon threw it away.

Her body was carried up and he walked down the pool through the stairs. "I am co-cold" Yn spoke with trembling voice and body.

Soon her naked body was inside the water and she quickly hugged his neck and folded her legs at his waist to prevent herself from drowning.

Her body relaxed when she felt the water warm. A smile fell at her lips and she looked straight at Jungkook with bright eyes.

He slowly walked towards the corner of the pool, confusing her more and more. He placed both of his hands on the edge of the pool, caging her in between.

"Wh-"

"No more speaking" His raspy voice echoed near her ears.

"Tell me, who am I to you?" He asked causing her to again frown.

"Obviously, Ajhussi" She replied with a slight giggle. "I'm not talking about that" He scolded causing her to flinch out of her thoughts.

"Tell me again, who am I to you?"

"Mr Scary"

He released a sigh and forced a sarcastic smile. "You're fucking dumb, I am your partner cause I have already did things with you, do you understand now?"

She nodded her head. "And what happens if someone else tries to do the exact thing with you?"

"He will be my partner too" She replied, blinking her eyes continuously.

"You little mortal, you should not let any person do that thing which I did with you, understood?"

She again nodded her head like a obedient kid. "But why did you break my legs yesterday Ajhussi?" She asked with pouty lips.

"It's called making love, not breaking legs. And you're not allowed to make love with anyone else, except me" He whispered the last sentence with a smirk.

"Making love is very painful, I will not do that again" She mumbled to herself, shooking her head in denial.

"What did you say?" He brought his face near to her making her to scream a little. She started splashing water at his face. He was totally done with her.

"Ajhussi, I want to go home" She demanded out of nowhere. "I think I should just let you drown for now" He started removing her hands from his neck and she immediately buried her face in his shoulder.

"Aniyo, don't leave me. This water is so scary, they will kill me"

With that she stayed on the water, nearly closing her eyes trying to take a nap at his shoulder.

She woke up and her eyes widen up in an instant when he placed his lips forcefully in hers. She moved her legs up and down at his waist trying to stop him.

Her hands got intertwined with his and he placed both of them behind her back, so that she wouldn't be able to stop his action.

He continuously sucked her lips without any break, and soon his hands reached downwards at between her legs.

She gasped for air as he rubbed his hand time to time at her pussy and tried to enter his one finger inside but stopped upon hearing her sobs.

He slowly backed away and saw how much in a crying state she was. "Do-don't touch me there, it pa-pains so much" She said.

He held on his temple and regretted his horny actions immediately. He took out his coat from his body and covered her with it.

He slowly took her out of the pond after washing her for few minutes and placed her on the bench before going towards the cloth shelf.

He took out a towel and came near to her, making her stand up on her feet and sliding down the coat off her body to cover her with towel.

She was now standing still while watching him drying her hair a little. After few minutes, he walked out of the room and Yn started running to match up with his speed even though her leg was trembling.

"Ajhussiiiiiii, carrryyyyy me" She said while rushing herself near to him. He stopped in his way and looked back only to feel her head bumping with his lower part of chest.

She looked up at him, flashing her doe round eyes that would unknowing make him weak. "Why didn't you carry me? It was so fu-fun before"

She spread her arms away so he would carry her and a smile fell at her lips, when he really carried her.

She quickly folded her legs at his waist and hugged his neck, placing her head at his shoulder. Soon, they reached inside the room and he placed her at the tall table and went back to change his wet dress.

She lowered her head and started playing with her fingers while unknowingly blushing. Few minutes later, he entered the room wearing his black uniform.

"Aren't you going to wear anything?" He asked poking on his inner cheeks and that was the moment she realised she was just in towel.

She gulped her saliva nervously and went down from the table, finally out from her delusional mind and took out the dresses along with her underwear from the bag.

She looked towards the Devil nervously but got disappointed as he was looking straight at her without looking away so she could change.

She held one of the piece of cloth and went near to him. "Co-come a little down Ajhussi" She requested.

He bent down too much but still it wasn't enough for her. "More down" She signalled him with her hand.

He was finally at her level and she blindfolded his eyes with that cloth. "Don't look at me for now" She said before dropping down the towel at the floor.

Would the Devil listen to her statement?

He removed the blindfolded of his eyes yet Yn was unaware about that and was slowly wearing her dresses.

He was observing each part of her naked body with those evil eyes and demonic smirk. Her eyes finally went up but she screamed upon finding his eyes free.

"Ajhussi is very bad" She said and turn her face away from him in angry way.

Just then, her waist was pulled over at him and her head bumped with his chest, his hands folded around her waist.

"Little miss is angry?" He asked while biting her earlobes. She held on his hand and tried to remove it away from her waist.

"Being angry is also not allowed for my personal courtier, isn't it? Shall I punish you again?" His hands trailed down her ass and she started to stress out..

She quickly turned back to him and pulled him down by his collar. "I want to go on a trip" She said trying to divert his attention away from the punishment one.

But poor her, not realising the thing she said. The more the Devil is obsessed, the more evil he becomes.

"Sure, why don't we go on a honeymoon trip?"

_____________________________________