After kissing for not even a moment, Xu Jiyue felt Lu Shicheng's hand take the initiative to support her sunken waist and back.

The light and thin material of the garment clearly imprinted the calluses of this person's hands, and the warm rubbing tickled the clusters of nerve endings, making her body, which was already somewhat about to sink down, even softer.

But in favor of this person's arm hooped her, she could not escape, but was supported towards the opposite side of the person's arms much closer.

Now not only was there no way to escape, but she was even covered in the other person's temperature and air temperature because of this close proximity that couldn't be any closer.

She was surrounded by Nicco Lu's scent.

And for once in this room, it wasn't just Nicco's scent.

There was also this man.

I don't know if it was the environment, or the blessing of that book, but Xu Xu Jiyue seemed to have sunk into Natalie Lu's kisses faster than ever this time.

The eyes that were still clear only a moment ago were covered with a layer of denseness, and the hand that was released from the daze took the initiative to climb onto Natalie Lu's neck.

That always straight waist and back slackened, Lu Shicheng touched Xu Xu Yue's waist collapsed in his palm, suddenly remembered the words in the book just now.

I can't tell you what I felt, but Lu Shi Nic suddenly had a "boing" in his head, as if he understood something, and slightly separated himself from Xu Zuyue, whispering in her ear, "Xu Zuyue, you seem to have softened up as well."

Xu Zuoyue's breath was unevenly swept the oxygen in the air, her arm was still wrapped around Nicco's neck, her breath had not yet been smoothed over, she said: "Mr. Sixteen's kissing skills are good."

Lu Shicheng let go a bit and pressed against Xu Xuyue, saying, "This is the only way to make you not have the strength to read any further."

Xu Jiyue lightly wrinkled her nose: "Teacher Sixteen is so petty, he's not willing to share even when he has something good."

Upon hearing this, Xu Xu Jiyue felt her arm, which had slightly loosened a few points of strength, tighten a few more points.

Her knee pressed over the hem of her skirt that had collapsed in the middle, the slightly cool fabric drawing the outline of her long legs against the side of her curled up leg.

"Then I'll kiss you a little longer to show you how big I am."

With that, Lu Shicheng leaned down, falling even more wantonly towards Xu Xu Yue's lips ......

"Host-"

Just before this wantonness could begin, it was interrupted by a voice that suddenly barged in.

"

"Do you know that just now there has been an external force around you that has been repelling me! It took me a lot of effort to break through the obstruction and return to you! Ten starch intestines are not enough to make up for the danger I just experienced!"

Qiuqiu was crying one after another about her experiences along the way, when she suddenly felt that there seemed to be some quietness around her.

This teary-eyed little ball wiped the tears from its face and saw Lu Shicheng kneeling on the bed with an extremely bad look on his face, with Xu Xu Yue lying underneath him.

Xu Jiyue ah ......

Xu Ziyue!

Heroine!

Chu Chu was filled with shock.