71 to 80

The clock goes back half an hour.

The unfamiliar environment of the racecourse seemed not conducive to people with poor eyesight like Xu Shiyue, and Yuanzi's tail was wagging slowly.

Shen Yanxing was a little worried about Xu Shiyue and took the initiative to change the meeting place between her and her father to the small rest area west of the racecourse where Lu Shizhen was.

Perennial green shrubs and pine branches intersect, covering this small rest area and suppressing the girl's voice.

This was the first time that Shen Yanxing saw Xu Shiyue say so many words. She analyzed the situation in the eastern suburbs with her father in a calm and unhurried manner, expressing her vision and insights vividly, which was much more comprehensive than she had imagined.

As expected, Shen Yanxing saw his father nodding in approval: "Yes, that's exactly what I think."

He just looked at the map in front of him, and repeatedly commented on the small red characters that Xu Shiyue had just analyzed and marked on it. Praise: "She is indeed Shourong's daughter. Her behavior is in line with his. You will be better than your father in the future, and you will have a bright future." "Uncle Shen is very complimentary." Xu

Shiyue He nodded slightly, as humble and calm as ever.

She knows the cruelty of the shopping mall. If you don't show your extraordinary insights and hide your clumsiness, no matter how big a friendship you have, it will be in vain.

When she met Father Shen this time, she wanted to cooperate steadily and make the other party trust her 100%.

"This is not a compliment, this is a recognition of you." Father Shen smiled kindly, and then lowered his voice a little lower, "Xu Shouxian recently invested in a company in the field of artificial intelligence, did you know?"

"Because my father's artificial intelligence company is in my hands, and the core technical personnel have not been poached." Xu Shiyue did not hide it, "I will not let him succeed." Father Shen's expression relaxed after hearing this, and he

clicked He nodded and said, "As long as you have an idea."

The breeze blew through the branches behind him, making a rustling sound. Father Shen raised his tired eyes, looked around the horse farm, which had a good environment, and said, "Now that we are here, It’s time to relax at the racecourse.”

As he said this, he raised his hand to say hello and said, "Yanxing, you and Shiyue are of the same age. We have something to talk about. I'm afraid you won't feel comfortable here. I'll go horse riding with your mother. She I can't ride a horse, but I'm still ready to ride. I'm worried."

"Dad..."

Shen Yanxing hesitated, but before she could say anything, Father Shen had already stood up and left with his assistant.

The sudden wind was still blowing, and the two people were arranged to sit on a bench. The atmosphere was a bit cold. Yuanzi seemed to be aware of it, lying at Xu Shiyue's feet and shrinking his tail.

It's okay to just sit there all the time, but somehow I can't live without it.

Shen Yanxing looked at the white mist he breathed out and asked dryly: "The wind is blowing, are you cold?"

"It's okay." Xu Shiyue replied.

"I see there is..."

"Woof!"

Shen Yanxing was about to say something, but was interrupted by Yuanzi's sudden bark.

The suddenly raised tail slapped Xu Shiyue's legs, and Lu Shien raised her whip to hit Lu Shizhen's horse.