all of my friends and i are having a much needed night out at a club. Harry's mum and siblings came into town and is watching Ivy at the house, so super thankful for them.

"can you believe you're playing on their speakers right now?" Sharky shouts since it's extremely loud in here.

i laugh "i'm more shocked that it's on Vik's DJ set more than anything"

JJ drunkly walks over to me and takes my hand dragging me to the dance floor.

"our song we gotta dance" he slurs which makes me laugh as we dance around.

"DONT PLAY GAMES DONT PLAY GAMES WITH MY HEART OOH-WEE NOW THE FEELS HIT ME DIFFERENTLY WHEN THEY HITTING THIS DEEP DONT PLAYY DONT PLAYYY YEAHH" everyone in the club shouts.

"we genuinely have to make another song together El please i'm begging at this point- i would do ANYTHING" JJ looks at me.

i laugh "i've told you many times that we can, we just gotta work out a studio date"

he screams with excitement and hugs me while jumping up and down "tomorrow!"

"tomorrow it is" i laugh jumping with him.

we dance for bit more until i walk away to get another drink at the bar.

"are you sure you're of age to be drinking?" the bartender smirks at me.

i laugh "110% sure"

"this ones on me" he laughs while handing it to me.

"why thank you" i smile and grab it before walking off to the others.

"whatcha got there?" Freezy looks at me.

"not sure but i got it free" i shrug.

"for free? hell yeah can i get a sip?" he asks.

i hand him my drink and watch his facial expressions change from happy to acting as if he's had a sour candy.

"holy fuck El that's a strong ass drink" he laughs and hands it back.

i laugh "is it? i don't think it's that bad"

"that's because you're used to drinking straight hard liquor, you never mix it with anything" he shakes his head laughing.

"fair enough" i laugh and walk over to check on Tobi.

"how ya doing brother?" i ask wrapping my free arm around his waist.

he wraps his arm around my shoulders "i'm good el, how are you doing? how many drinks have you demolished?"

i laugh "i'm happy that you're good because i'm also good and probably 6 so far-"

"6?! you're not driving home right?" he looks at me concerned.

i shake my head "Harry and i are getting an uber home"

he nods "aye never mind that, i'll take you lot home because i wanna see the baby"

"that's fine thank you so much" i give him a side hug before walking off to go back towards the dance floor.

next thing i know, i hear people shouting my name but i didn't know where it was coming from so i'm looking like a deer in headlights tryna find who it is.

a group of guys and girls walk over to me still shouting my name "ELORA"

"i'm here yes? hi hi hi" i smile at them.

"i can't believe you're actually here right now! same time as me!" a girl says.

"i love you so much" another girl says.