16*

Hey Loves,

This chapter was a bit harder to write because it had to do with an interview I refused to watch but had to watch a little to get a feel. 

Thanks for your support

-M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Talking about abuse, self-harm, scars, sexualising things*

-Madelyn Cline-

Harry and I had gotten up early in New York to get ready for the Howard Stern interview, It had been a couple of months since the New Year's Eve scene but there still had been heaps of rumours about me and Harry.

The blacked-out car rolled smoothly down the streets of New York, I looked out the windows knowing that nobody knew that Harry and I were in the car. As the car approached closer to the office, a huge weight of anxiety was put on my shoulders. Harry had been awfully quiet all morning and for the past few days.

"Are you okay ?" I ask, my voice gentle, seeking to provide a lifeline amidst the quiet.

He nods, the motion small but comforting. Yet, his eyes are fixed to the outside world past the window. Reaching out, my fingers find his, intertwining with his in a silent declaration of unity. Knowing that I'm still here is a reassuring connection to him.

The security personnel walked us into the building, meeting the crew, producer and interviewer. We got set up and the cameras were rolling, "Welcome back to the Howard Stern show, Look who we have today, Mr. Harry Styles and Madelyn Cline,"

"Thank you for having us," Harry replied.

"Now starting with music, what songs on the newest album 'FOUR' are about Madelyn,"

"None actually, The boys and I started writing the tracks at the end of 2013 and I met her after the album dropped," Harry replied.

He didn't seem satisfied with the answer Harry gave, he must be looking for something else, "Have you heard the rumours about you're relationship being a PR stunt,"

"I have but I can confirm that it isn't a PR stunt," I replied. "What is the semi-colon on your wrist about,"

"I had a really hard time for many years of my life and I got it in Australia because it felt like an end-of-an-era thing if you know what I mean,"

"Is that why there are those scars on your arms,"

Oh shit, he really asked that. My leg started shaking, my brain started being clouded, "Yes, I don't feel comfortable talking about it though so could we not talk about it please,"

"Moving on, since coming on tour Madelyn, what have your thoughts on the other boys been," Howard asked.

"I have got good friendships with all the boys, there is no tension or bull shit like that,"

"People have been saying Harry, that you were the one to abuse Madelyn,"

I noticed that Harry got uncomfortable, playing with his peace ring, "No that isn't true, it never was,"

"Harry, you have been seen as 'Sex symbol' or a 'Womaniser' of the band and since having another girlfriend, does that title continue," Howard asked.

I can't believe that he dared to put Harry and those horrible words labelling him in the same sentence, "I don't like seeing myself in that position as someone sexualising woman when I would never do such a thing, I don't think anyone would want to see themselves as that,"