18*

*Anxiety attacks and smut mentioned*

"Harry what do you mean that there is something wrong with her, is it Madelyn,"

At that moment Zayn came into the room, he took the phone so Paul could get a clear explanation, "Paul, it's Zayn but Maddie has fainted for almost four minutes which isn't normal and Harry doesn't know what to do,"

"Okay, thank you Zayn, I'll call an ambulance and I'll be up there when the paramedics get here,"

"Okay thank you,"

It has been four minutes now; she still hasn't woken up. I was almost in tears; I just wanted her to be okay. Paul and the two paramedics came into the room, one was assessing her while the other was talking to Zayn, Paul and me, "What is her full name, age and date of birth,"

"Madelyn Grace Cline, she's 20 and her birthday is May 30th, 1994," I replied.

"Can you set the scene from before she collapsed," He said. "She was very quiet after an interview that happened a few hours ago and when I asked her she gave me a one-answer reply and when I asked another question she didn't reply. She started shaking, having an anxiety attack, she stood up and started pacing which she never does and she suddenly grabbed the dresser then collapsed,"

"We should transport her to the hospital, for some testing and observation," The other paramedic called out.

The two paramedics lifted her almost lifeless body onto the stretcher, putting a blanket over her and then buckling her onto the stretcher. We went outside the bedroom and downstairs, Niall, Louis and Liam were in the living room already, and all of their faces were shocked and confused when they saw her with the paramedics, "Holy shit is Maddie okay," Louis shouted.

"Zayn can you go explain to them," I whispered.

He nodded and took them back to the living room, we got Maddie into the ambulance and started heading to the hospital. The guy paramedic drove while the lady paramedic, Paul, Maddie and I were in the back. 

I was getting more nervous, I might lose her, I didn't ever want to lose her. I was looking at her hand, I saw it move a little, and she opened her eyes. The paramedic noticed and started assessing her again, "Hi sweetie, can you please tell me your name,"

It took her a minute but eventually, she must have found her brain, "Madelyn Cline,"

"Do you know what country we are in," she asked. "California," Maddie replied.

"Who is this guy next to me,"

"Harry,"

"Okay thank you, you're okay, we're just taking you for some tests because you fainted for about 9 minutes,"

I was relieved that she was okay, I felt so close to losing her. I lightly touched her hand and she held it, it was like a reassuring connection. We arrived and were taken to a private room; the nurse placed an IV in her arm with some electrolytes and other things. 

It was around 9:00 pm when she fell asleep, I continued to watch her to make sure she was still alive after almost dying. The doctor came in to see Maddie but saw that she was asleep, he wanted to talk to me.

Dr Sheppard took me into the corridor, I didn't know what was about to happen, "So I got ahold of Madelyn's parents back in Manchester and they said that she had an episode like this before when she was about 17 caused by her Anorexia, I would like to ask if you wanted to have a counsellor come in and do a mental wellbeing check on her,"

Anorexia. Like an eating disorder, Maddie never mentioned anything about an eating disorder, then again I had noticed that she had been eating a lot less. "Sure, what tests are you going to run tomorrow,"