12*

Hey yalll, 

This chapter is very much like when the Boys played at San Siro stadium, the set list is almost the same except I added some of the Four songs and it's the LLH era in 2014.

The photo on the top is the fan project I will be talking about. (I promise I will get back to putting H's outfits in the photo)

hope you've enjoyed it so far,

-M

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Vomit and asthma attacks mentioned*

I spent my early morning by the toilet, needing to throw up but haven't since 2 a.m. I hovered over the toilet, elbows on each side of the toilet seat with my hands in my hair when all of a sudden Harry's shirtless body filled the doorway, "Holy shit, how long have you been here,"

"Since like one bu-," I replied but got cut off by feeling like throwing up again.

He quickly came over and took my hair into his hands while I threw up the little contents of my stomach, I collapsed back onto the bathroom floor, breathless, "Should you be performing tonight,"

"I have to take every opportunity from this tour and I'll be fine,"

He understood and helped me to the main bedroom and got ready for soundcheck, our setlist was the longest we've done so far so it got sent to us before we came to soundcheck.

Midnight Memories, Kiss You, No Control, Live While We're Young, Ready To Run, Right Now, Through the Dark, 18, Happily, Little Things, Night Changes, Moments, Spaces, Stockholm Syndrome, One Thing, Dianna, What Makes you beautiful

Encore

You & I, Fool's Gold, Story of My Life, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Best Song ever

The show would be about 2 and a half hours long which was longer than any of our other shows for this tour and that means being on stage for two and a half hours while being sick. I managed to get ready without throwing up, it took longer than normal but it was better than throwing up. The boys were waiting outside when Harry opened the door.

"Are you guys ready,"

"I am but Maddie has had a bit of a hard morning,"

I came to the door, by Harry, the boys looked at me for a second before worry washed over their faces, "Are you feeling ok Madd, you look a bit pale,"

I was about to reply when a wave of sickness washed over me and I ran to the bathroom, "Just excuse us for a minute," Harry replied before shutting the door on them. I threw up even though I thought there was nothing left, Harry got me water and looked very worried, "Should I get some nausea meds,"

I nodded and he helped me up, we came back to the door and met the boys outside, "Do any of you have nausea meds,"

All of the boys shook their heads, wishing they could help, "Maybe the crew has some but then we might have to get some on the way back from soundcheck,"

"No it's fine, I'll be fine but we are going to be super late,"

With that, we headed to San Siro stadium. The venue was huge not to mention the stage was about 3 times bigger than the ones before. There were about 75 thousand seats and a humongous pit, the stadium staff said that there were about 115 thousand tickets sold so it was going to be a big show tonight. I barely made it through soundcheck, I couldn't stand for more than 2 minutes without almost fainting which was inconvenient for our three to four-minute songs, resulting in that I would lay fully down on the stage with Harry sitting beside me while the other four danced around on stage.