~24~

Silence fell as the "night" dragged on. I lay between the two of them, as was my right, and stared up at my silver ceiling.

Did I see that right? Was I just hallucinating?

Did the dark secret fantasies that lay dormant in the far recesses of my mind finally take hold and manipulate my eyeballs to see what they wanted to see???

All plausible thoughts. But there was also the stark obvious answer that I may also be missing.

I might've actually just seen it. I saw what I saw...

But if they kissed, that would obviously mean they were dating.

Then...what's with all the sexual tension around me?

I wasn't blind...for the most part.

I could tell something was there...wasn't there?

I felt my stomach begin to tip and sway side to side as the anxiety of the situation began clawing at me.

Maybe I was delusional and this whole thing was all in my head?

I peek at both Leo and Dion, who were both lying down beside me with either of their backs facing me.

I'd make sure to take a look at the comments after the "incident", but it seems no one but me caught the illicit scandalous act.

Maybe I did just dream it up?

Even if the kiss was just a figment of my imagination, what confused me the most was that the jealousy I felt wasn't that they both kissed each other. It's that I wanted to be involved in the kiss!

Argh! Not again!!

I cringed internally at my stupid desperate need to always feel among. To share in the action.

I was always accused of being weird and a polyamorous freak whenever I expressed my desire to be in a relationship with multiple people and share the love.

It wasn't weird!

Why was love guarded to be monogamous? Sharing is caring after all!

And because I made this side of me known upfront, I've been accused of being a filthy heartless cheater on numerous occasions. Even when I'd made it clear I'd never go behind a partner's back and kept things exclusive.

But nope.

The other person would get so insecure that they'd cheat on me before I had the opportunity to "cheat" on them, as they put it. And it was my fault for putting them in that situation.

The nerve and audacity.

I kicked the asshole to the curb with the swiftness and haven't looked back since after blocking them.

The hypocrisy behind it was unreal.

If you want to date multiple people just come out and say it. It's not like I'd have a problem with it.

But hiding it, deliberately cheating by not informing me of the relationship, and then turning around and acting high and mighty is a whole new level of delusional confidence.

And to think that wasn't even the worst part of the betrayal. That was just the starter pack.

It was at this point I felt my mind start to spiral and go to dark places I would much rather prefer it didn't go to, and I decided to abruptly sit up on the bed.

"I can't sleep." I boldly announce.

"We know." The two men both respond.

I fight the urge to blush.

"We are painfully aware," Leo says next, sitting up next to me. "Aside from that fact, we are fans of your streams, and are more than familiar with your bouts of insomnia."

"Oh yeah, true. Y'all must've seen the many nights I stayed up reading aloud trashy romance books instead of sleeping," I say with a nervous chuckle. AAAAAHHHHH!!! WHY WAS I SO CRINGEEEEEE! TITAN PEOPLE OPEN A WHIRLPOOL AND SWALLOW ME WHOLE!!!

"My favourite ones were when you read trashy gay Wattpad romance stories," Dion doesn't sit up, but turns in the bed and lifts an arm up to rest his elbow on the pillow and support his head with the palms of his hand.

"A true connoisseur of the fine arts, I see," I teased with an amused giggle.

Dion shrugged one shoulder.

"I was more a fan of the angelic voice reading it, but sure. That is work too."

This motherfucker!!

My jaw drops as I catch Leo raise an eyebrow at him.

"That works too..." I feebly correct him while twirling a lock of my hair, to which he nods in appreciation.

"Don't let him fool you, he just likes it when you read the sex scenes," Leo dryly adds in.

"H-HEY!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" I collapse onto the bed in laughter as Dion shoots up off the bed and shoves Leo in the shoulder so hard he tumbles to the floor.

Dion was glowing bright silver and my vision blurs as tears spring to my eyes.

Okay, okay, time to take charge of the situation before things get too out of hand. I thought to myself as I eagerly bounce back up on the bed.

And how to I do that, you may ask?

By causing more chaos.

"I still have the problem of not being able to go to sleep. So one of you has to cuddle me." I say with as MUCH mischief in my voice, and look at them with wide devilish puppy dog eyes.

Dion and Leo's eyes slam as their gazes connected with one another, as if a single telepathic thought was bouncing between them.

They then swiftly tear their eyes apart from the other and pounce back on me.

"DIBS!!!" They both cried.