38

A/n: did you guys miss me?@!#?2!2)

...very sorry for not posting 😭🙏🙏.

Continuation.

"What game are we doing tomorrow?" Isagi questioned, tilting his head to the side as the wind picked up a little and Isagi wrapped himself in Sae's jacket more.

Sae shrugged in response, he didn't know. If he were to guess, probably another invasion game.

"Alright..." Isagi nodded slowly.

The 2 stayed in silence for some time, neither of them knowing what to say...in the end, Sae was about to leave before a question he wanted answers for came into his head.

"Isagi." Sae said, catching Isagi's attention as he turned to look at Sae, letting a small hum out as he waited for Sae to speak up.

"Are you...dating my brother?" Sae questioned, his expression saying nothing as it was dead blank.

Isagi processed this question for some time before he turned his head away.

"We're not even friends...don't get the wrong idea." Isagi said, his tone low, almost a mumble, but Sae still heard.

Sae stared at Isagi, studying his expression. Sae just nodded, as if he believed what Isagi said, which he didn't.

"Alright then...well, goodnight." Sae said as he then carefully jumped off the branches creating some small noises but not enough to alert Bachira...unless he was nearby.

"Wait, your jacket-" though, Isagi was far too late, Sae already ran off.

Isagi just blankly stared at the jacket wrapped around him and he just looked at him questioning. Isagi shook his head slightly with a soft sigh before he leaned against the trunk of the tree, still sitting on a branch hidden in the leaves.

After some time, Isagi heard some commotion around him, which was, Chigiri getting found as well as the 2 of them bumping into someone from the opposing class.

Isagi stayed quiet since they would be quite close if Isagi were to be able to hear everything...but Isagi wasn't as tense, since he wasn't the first found he wouldn't have to be the seeker.

Isagi carefully stood back up on the branch and quickly jumped down from the tree...he wasn't planning to just reveal himself. Isagi walked off at the back of a building.

The only reason why Isagi switched hiding positions, was because the wind almost blew him off the branch at one point and he wasn't really looking forward to an injury.

Isagi sighed as he was about to carry on walking in the opposite direction of where he assumed Bachira and Chigiri to be...till someone quite literally pounced on him.

"Caught you, Isagi!" Bachira exclaimed happily as he wrapped his arms and legs around Isagi, basically latching onto him.

"Ah...you caught me." Isagi chuckled as he supported Bachira by holding him up by the waist.

Chigiri just shook his head with a small laugh as he came around the corner, his long hair blowing neatly with the wind as he approached the 2 males.

"How did you get caught Chigiri?" Isagi asked, tilting his head to the side.

Chigiri sweat dropped and awkwardly chuckled.

"So..you see, I was just running around the place, I didn't actually expect to run into Bachira myself..." Chigiri sighed, his face flushed in embarrassment.

"Ah... understandable." Isagi nodded with a small laugh, Bachira still hanging onto him for some reason.

"Anyways, shall we go now?" Chigiri asked, the other 2 nodded and they travelled in a trio...till coming across Kurona.

He seemed to have been too distracted by a small shark painting in the hall and the 3 found him, just admiring it.

"I never realised they had this..." Kurona mumbled, his eyes shining.

"It is rather unique." Chigiri nodded in agreement, chuckling to himself.

"I think we also didn't know it was here because we were placed in a different hall at the time." Isagi explained.

"Oh! Oh! This must be where class A-2 keeps secrets and hold very important meetings!" Bachira exclaimed, thinking of very different and unlikely scenarios.

"Well, you guys caught me..who was caught first?" Kurona asked politely as he tilted his head to the side as he waited for an answer.

Bachira and Isagi pointed to Chigiri, as Chigiri just pointed to himself still slightly embarrassed about the whole situation but said nothing. Kurona just simply nodded.

"Alright! Let's carry on." Bachira exclaimed happily and began skipping his way throughout the hall, the rest following behind the happy bee.

A/n: i still have, no ideas, this sucks, i hope I'll be able to upload tmmr 😭🙏.