27

A/n: do you guys want isagi to be with one specific person? Or multiple people 🤔.... cause I doubt ill be able to make Isagi date the whole cast..😟

Continuation.

"Ah...we have a seating plan...on a bus?" Hyo said completely dumbfounded.

"Boring." Bachira complained.

"So...your class is that loud you guys are even assigned seating plans on a bus?" Reo asked awkwardly.

"Wouldn't be surprised if that was the actual answer." Isagi shrugged as he looked down at the paper to see who he was sitting next to.

"Oh! I'm next to you Nagi." Hyo hummed, he's actually never properly talked to Nagi other than the time they sat on the bus together.

"I'm next to...itoshi." Reo sighed as he looked at Isagi waiting for him to say who he's next to.

"Uhh...Bachira." Isagi mumbled, not sure that was the smartest idea.

"Ohh, you're with me Isagi!" Bachira exclaimed happily.

They all boarded the bus and Nagi and Hyo happened to be sat in front of Isagi and Bachira.

"You know Isagi, you haven't joined the soccer club yet." Bachira pointed out with a hum.

"Oh, yeah, we figured it would've been too late by now." Isagi explained.

Bachira nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"I can always try and squeeze you four into the club." Bachira said as he had a finger placed on his chin as if he was thinking.

"There's no need really." Isagi chuckled a bit.

"Alrighty then." Bachira shrugged and started a conversation with Hyo and Nagi in front of them.

The bus ride to the camp was supposed to be an hour and a half long, so Isagi was probably just going to sleep the whole time.

"Do we even get breakfast or are we supposed to starve our way there...?" Hyo whined.

"Why didn't you have breakfast?" Nagi asked.

"Woke up late..." Hyo mumbled.

"Mhm, me and Reo were waiting on Hyo." Chigiri nodded confirming it as he sat opposite of them with Kurona.

"I see..." Nagi nodded and then leaned back against the window.

"Isagi, Isagi!" Bachira exclaimed and looked at Isagi patiently.

"Hm?" Isagi hummed.

"Who do you think the other class is? Like students." Bachira said as he repositioned himself on his seat.

"Hmm...I'm not sure, I don't talk to a lot of other students." Isagi explained with a shrug.

Bachira nodded with a hum....meanwhile Reo and Rin were at the back, sitting in silence as none of them even opened their mouths to talk to one another.