33

A/n: my birthday's in 3 days?!?!?!

And as promised here's the Hyo x Reo chapter!!

Continuation.

Reo was currently walking around the whole place trying to figure out where Hyo has gone...knowing Hyo, probably in the most opened spot and Reo is just too blind to see.

"Hyo? Are you here?" Reo asked, his tone of voice was calm and relaxed as he walked through the hall.

Hyo didn't respond...nor did Reo see anyone so he left the hall and walked outside walking towards the field where they had played capture the flag. That's when Reo finally found Hyo.

Reo noticed Hyo was just kicking a soccer ball around, Reo walked towards Hyo as he made sure his presence was known.

"Hyo." Reo said.

Hyo jumped out of surprise and turned around to look at Reo and awkwardly chuckled.

"Hi..." Hyo waved.

"You okay?" Reo asked, Reo made sure to keep distance from Hyo...he didn't want Hyo running away from him from embarrassment again.

"I'm fine, thanks." Hyo nodded as he picked up the soccer ball and held it in one hand.

"Well, why'd you run?" Reo asked, the answer was obvious...Reo just didn't want them falling in awkward silence, even though this situation was pretty awkward already.

"Embarrassed." Hyo simply shrugged as he moved his gaze away from Reo.

Meanwhile...

"That looks so awkward." Bachira said.

"How did Bachira convince us into following Reo?" Isagi sighed.

"I was pretty curious...maybe we should go back now that they found each other." Chigiri said.

"Do we really??" Bachira whined.

"Yes, let's go." Chigiri nodded and grabbed Bachira by the collar of his shirt and began dragging him.

"Wait!!! I wanna see!" Bachira complained.

"Lets...go back as well." Isagi hummed looking at Kurona who nodded.

"Well...would it be...more awkward if I somehow feel the same way?" Reo mumbled as he got straight to the point.

"Huh?" Hyo said as he finally looked back at Reo.

"Mhmm..." Reo hummed folding his arms as he now turned his gaze away from Hyo.

...silence fell, they both didn't know what to say after that, they were both way too nervous.

"Well I guess I should apologise for making you look for me anyways, I just panicked I suppose." Hyo explained as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"It's fine, I can understand it." Reo nodded.

"...Isagi was actually going to look for you, I wanted to do it instead." Reo explained.

"Oh...thanks." Hyo nodded.

"It's fine...i also just didn't want the atmosphere between us going awkward after it." Reo added and Hyo nodded again.

Reo...was mentally panicking inside, he didn't know it would be this awkward, he didn't think Hyo would be...so quiet. Reo mentally noted that even Hyo can be nervous.